Sodexo logo

Sodexo

2.9 | 92866 Issy les Moulineaux Cedex 9 | Facilities Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Sodexo are based on 3,378 ratings from 237 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Sodexo. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

I don’t believe sodexo is a bad company however at my location I do not have the proper support in order to do my job. It’s a negative environment and my leaders are not skilled.

Sodexo could potentially be a great fit if you are not looking for a job to meet your needs as a mother. I was covered under FMLA but it is unpaid and really can put a damper on how long you want to be out versus how long you can actually afford it. Currently I pump in the women’s bathroom that is not widely used except for special occasions. Was bummed that my general manager and operations manager whom are both Women could not come up with a better solution for my needing to pump. Overall, This job is better suited for older or younger aged employees. Aged 18-25 or 40 and above. You will get the most out of this company between those age groups in my honest opinion

It's an okay company

Very poor management

The accounts I worked worked at/for made a lasting impact on my career and helped me grow. They were great about helping me figure out what I was most passionate about.

Sodexo logo

The World Leader in Quality of Life Services

Sodexo touches the lives of 75 million consumers in 80 countries every day. Through the diverse talents of over 420,000 employees, we improve the well-being of individuals and increase the competitive performance of our clients in environments such as the business workplace, hospitals, schools and universities.

We recently completed a company-wide study on the effects of gender-balanced management. The results were compelling. Overall, we found that our teams with gender-balanced management achieve operational, organizational, and performance benefits that include employee engagement, enhanced brand image, greater client and consumer satisfaction, increased organic growth, and an increase in generating profit.

As a result of these findings, Sodexo has formally targeted achieving gender-balanced management teams in all its business units and in its senior management team by 2025. As you can see below, we're off to a strong start!

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Sodexo

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Sodexo

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 7 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Sodexo supports flexibility with exempt employees through both informal and formal arrangements.

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Sodexo Go onboarding program

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Wellness initiatives vary by location

Jobs at Sodexo

Sodexo has no jobs listed at this time.

Sodexo is a facilities services company headquartered in the 92866 Issy les Moulineaux Cedex 9 area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Sodexo has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 3,378 ratings from 237 current or former employees. 47 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Sodexo and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.