Sodexo

2.4 Wellness Initiatives
2.4 Family Growth Support
2.4 Salary Satisfaction
2.2 Social Activities and Environment

Comments

Sodexo has an upholds a You Have a Voice philosophy. They actively seek to create gender balanced and diverse workforces.

Sodexo is a fair and progressive company. In my region they had quite a few females in management and executive positions. I left the company because it was very pushy when it came to working a LOT of long hours, but they did compensate quite well.

Great place to work. Great benefits.

Very unsatisfied with the treatment difference from one employee to another.

At my job, I feel as though women are vastly underrepresented. In a closing shift, there have been more working male employees than TOTAL female employees. Over three years, I have often times been the only female employee working a particular shift and end up feeling very excluded from the bro club that seems to instantly form. I hear male coworkers say inappropriate things regarding women and female customers.

The World Leader in Quality of Life Services

Sodexo touches the lives of 75 million consumers in 80 countries every day. Through the diverse talents of over 420,000 employees, we improve the well-being of individuals and increase the competitive performance of our clients in environments such as the business workplace, hospitals, schools and universities.

We recently completed a company-wide study on the effects of gender-balanced management. The results were compelling. Overall, we found that our teams with gender-balanced management achieve operational, organizational, and performance benefits that include employee engagement, enhanced brand image, greater client and consumer satisfaction, increased organic growth, and an increase in generating profit.

As a result of these findings, Sodexo has formally targeted achieving gender-balanced management teams in all its business units and in its senior management team by 2025. As you can see below, we're off to a strong start!

Women at Sodexo

This information is provided by Sodexo

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Sodexo

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 7 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Sodexo supports flexibility with exempt employees through both informal and formal arrangements.

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Sodexo Go onboarding program

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Wellness initiatives vary by location

Sodexo has no jobs listed at this time.