Sodexo

2.4
2.3
2.3
2.1

Comments

Ageism runs rampant, so do contrary diversity practices. Meaning often good internal candidates are passed up on lieu of diversity hiring practices. Still a good old boys club at the senior leadership level.

Still a new company that need work on their scheduling and communications with their employers.

In the seven years I worked for Sodexo, there was a huge pay gap between men and women. Depending on who your manager is, you can have a wonderful experience and work with fantastic people, or you can have a manager who only cares about himself and morale plummets. I had both types of manager during my tenure. It was one extreme to the other.

I have loved working for Sodexo. However, with the changes in structure it has taken away so many incentives. No room to grow for me at this time.

I have been with Sodexo for over a year now and for a company that dedicates themselves for food service they are very good when it comes to proving PTO(sick time, vacation,) I have worked at companies like panera bread and chipotle and neither company provides any pto for employees, and when you had to take any sick time for yourself or your family they would make you feel guilty and treat you poorly and they provided PTO only when you became a manager.
The managers that I have come to meet at Sodexo have been very wonderful and understanding when it comes to family getting sick. They don't blame you or make you feel guilty for having a sick child or family members. They also are very great about helping you move up and providing you with the necessary tools to advance your career.

The World Leader in Quality of Life Services

Sodexo touches the lives of 75 million consumers in 80 countries every day. Through the diverse talents of over 420,000 employees, we improve the well-being of individuals and increase the competitive performance of our clients in environments such as the business workplace, hospitals, schools and universities.

We recently completed a company-wide study on the effects of gender-balanced management. The results were compelling. Overall, we found that our teams with gender-balanced management achieve operational, organizational, and performance benefits that include employee engagement, enhanced brand image, greater client and consumer satisfaction, increased organic growth, and an increase in generating profit.

As a result of these findings, Sodexo has formally targeted achieving gender-balanced management teams in all its business units and in its senior management team by 2025. As you can see below, we're off to a strong start!

Women at Sodexo

This information is provided by Sodexo

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Sodexo

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 7 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Sodexo supports flexibility with exempt employees through both informal and formal arrangements.

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Sodexo Go onboarding program

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Wellness initiatives vary by location

Sodexo has no jobs listed at this time.