Get Matched

2.6 Family Growth Support
2.5 Salary Satisfaction
2.5 Wellness Initiatives
2.4 Social Activities and Environment

Comments

At my job, I feel as though women are vastly underrepresented. In a closing shift, there have been more working male employees than TOTAL female employees. Over three years, I have often times been the only female employee working a particular shift and end up feeling very excluded from the bro club that seems to instantly form. I hear male coworkers say inappropriate things regarding women and female customers.

Lack of appreciation...borderline abusive.

On a daily basis there were plenty of routine situations and at the same time there would be times that expediency would be crucial. I've learned methods of improvisation and also have been educated on various updated techniques of food plant operation upkeep. It was a steady; continuous and sometimes demanding work environment surrounded with and by goal orientated individuals. I'd say that the hardest part of the of daily work would be production breakdown with minimum repair resources. The most enjoyable part of the daily routing would just simply be being surrounded by or in a work friendly environment.

As a catering manager for Sodexo I enjoyed going to work. Catering to the U of A suites during football season was fast paced and sometimes a challenge of your unique imagination, always keeping me on my toes.

Working for Sodexo was probably the best job I have ever had. I learned many things, from customer service to cooking and even stocking. The management there was the best I ever had and my co-workers were the best I could ask for. Working in this environment gave me so much experience with so many different people and taught me to deal with almost every type of person in a decent way.

The World Leader in Quality of Life Services

Sodexo touches the lives of 75 million consumers in 80 countries every day. Through the diverse talents of over 420,000 employees, we improve the well-being of individuals and increase the competitive performance of our clients in environments such as the business workplace, hospitals, schools and universities.

We recently completed a company-wide study on the effects of gender-balanced management. The results were compelling. Overall, we found that our teams with gender-balanced management achieve operational, organizational, and performance benefits that include employee engagement, enhanced brand image, greater client and consumer satisfaction, increased organic growth, and an increase in generating profit.

As a result of these findings, Sodexo has formally targeted achieving gender-balanced management teams in all its business units and in its senior management team by 2025. As you can see below, we're off to a strong start!

Women at Sodexo

This information is provided by Sodexo

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Sodexo

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 7 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Sodexo supports flexibility with exempt employees through both informal and formal arrangements.

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Sodexo Go onboarding program

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Wellness initiatives vary by location

Sodexo has no jobs listed at this time.