Sodexo

2.9 | Gaithersburg, MD | Facilities Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Sodexo are based on 3,202 ratings from 223 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Sodexo

Very poor management

The accounts I worked worked at/for made a lasting impact on my career and helped me grow. They were great about helping me figure out what I was most passionate about.

Great company to work for!

Depending on where you worked and certain managers, you had a better or worse work environment. But the people who were wonderful, really made it feel like a family. You just had to find the right spot.

Work is only seasonal

The World Leader in Quality of Life Services

Sodexo touches the lives of 75 million consumers in 80 countries every day. Through the diverse talents of over 420,000 employees, we improve the well-being of individuals and increase the competitive performance of our clients in environments such as the business workplace, hospitals, schools and universities.

We recently completed a company-wide study on the effects of gender-balanced management. The results were compelling. Overall, we found that our teams with gender-balanced management achieve operational, organizational, and performance benefits that include employee engagement, enhanced brand image, greater client and consumer satisfaction, increased organic growth, and an increase in generating profit.

As a result of these findings, Sodexo has formally targeted achieving gender-balanced management teams in all its business units and in its senior management team by 2025. As you can see below, we're off to a strong start!

Women at Sodexo

This information is provided by Sodexo

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Sodexo

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 7 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Sodexo supports flexibility with exempt employees through both informal and formal arrangements.

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Sodexo Go onboarding program

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Wellness initiatives vary by location

Sodexo has no jobs listed at this time.