Sodexo

Employer Responsiveness
2.4
2.4
1.9

Comments

I have worked for Sodexo for 22 years. Great company for pay, benefits and advancement!

The company had no apparent issues affecting women specifically, it is just a company that cares more about money and image than taking care of its employees.

If you are looking to work in management in food service Sodexo is a great place to work! However, if you are working in Marketing I would not suggest it.

The disrespect and intimidating tactics that are used to keep people and women at a low pay and from advancing in their career continue to be pushed under the rug.

It's an entry level job with very little structure and organization. Women can be in higher positions, but men move up faster. Men who are communicative and charismatic, as well as hard-working and demure women, do the best. As far as my experience goes only about a handful of women have gotten the raises and have had the independence they want. There is no trust from employee to management and vice versa. What is good about this job is that it is supposed to be student-oriented in it's hiring process, which allows great schedule flexibility. Also, there apparently seems to be very little in way of consequences or reprimands. Training comes at the discretion of the manager and concept experience. Any position below supervisor is high-turnover.

The World Leader in Quality of Life Services

Sodexo touches the lives of 75 million consumers in 80 countries every day. Through the diverse talents of over 420,000 employees, we improve the well-being of individuals and increase the competitive performance of our clients in environments such as the business workplace, hospitals, schools and universities.

We recently completed a company-wide study on the effects of gender-balanced management. The results were compelling. Overall, we found that our teams with gender-balanced management achieve operational, organizational, and performance benefits that include employee engagement, enhanced brand image, greater client and consumer satisfaction, increased organic growth, and an increase in generating profit.

As a result of these findings, Sodexo has formally targeted achieving gender-balanced management teams in all its business units and in its senior management team by 2025. As you can see below, we're off to a strong start!

Women at Sodexo

This information is provided by Sodexo

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Sodexo

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 7 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Sodexo supports flexibility with exempt employees through both informal and formal arrangements.

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Sodexo Go onboarding program

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Wellness initiatives vary by location

Sodexo has no jobs listed at this time.