Shyp

3.2
2.7
Company Responsiveness
N/A

Comments

It's a great environment to bring your whole self to work, as everyone is respectful and supportive. I feel valued as an engineer and have confidence that people will fairly consider my point of view whenever I speak up (shocking, right?).

People are welcoming of feedback, especially the executives. Transparency is good too with monthly town halls where anyone can ask a question, and through other means of communication (like email).

I really like how diverse the company is, but I will say there is room for improvement when it comes to number of women and people of color on the engineering and product management team (and their leadership). The company is actually taking steps to improve that though, so it feels good to work for a company that cares!

I've worked at many companies, and I've never seen one as truly dedicated to diversity and inclusiveness as Shyp. Some of the people who established this part of the culture are no longer here, but the dedication to these values remains.

This company has been a huge support in my career development. I am so lucky to work with people who try their best and will do the right thing when tough decisions come around. There is not only support for the women in our company, but there is an overall level of respect for anyone that walks through these doors.

Shyp

Shyp is the easiest way to ship your stuff.

We are reimagining what it means for businesses and individuals to ship things around the world. No more standing in line, no more wrestling with cardboard — we come to your door to pick up, package, and ship your stuff at the lowest available price. With a combination of innovative technology, finely-tuned operations, and a passion for designing delightful experiences, we’re here to save you time and money on every shipment.

Join the team and discover why Shyp was named one of Fast Company’s 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world.

Women at Shyp

• Subsidized healthy food

• Game room
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Subsidized food

Shyp has no jobs listed at this time.