Time for a better workplace?
Get matched to jobs at companies that have what you're looking for
Get My Job Matches
Security Partners logo

Security Partners

2.6 | Lancaster, PA | Wholesale | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Security Partners are based on 58 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Security Partners. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Security Partners:
From Security Partners:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Security Partners. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Security Partners logo

Protecting People and Their Property since 1998

We are a 24/7/365 alarm monitoring center with four locations across the United States. Every day, we protect people and their property by answering and dispatching alarms.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Security Partners

Jobs at Security Partners

Security Partners has no jobs listed at this time.

Security Partners is a wholesale company headquartered in the Lancaster, PA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Security Partners has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 58 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Security Partners and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.