Salesforce

3.9 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Salesforce are based on 1,099 ratings from 72 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Salesforce. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Had a horrible manager. The department I worked in (email marketing) had a “throw others under the bus” culture. I was the recipient of this 3x. My manager made my life hell. I eventually left because of the toxic work environment.

A wonderful company with great benefits. Not as remote-worker friendly as expected.

Working at Salesforce is as good as it gets for women! Conversations are heart-centered with the whole person in mind.

Salesforce is unsurprisingly very female friendly, as one of our core values is equality. As long as they don't forget about that as they grow and expand it will continue to be successful

Great company with pockets of diversity issues (old boys club).

About Salesforce

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Jobs at Salesforce

Salesforce has no jobs listed at this time.

Salesforce is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Salesforce has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,099 ratings from 72 current or former employees. 15 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Salesforce and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.