Rockwell Automation

3.3 | Milwaukee, WI | Industrial Automation | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Rockwell Automation are based on 390 ratings from 28 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Rockwell Automation. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Old school manufacturing company focused on security and equal opportunities. Decent place to work and I had my own office. Some really nice people but also a lot of grumpy old-timers trying to stick things in the wheels of progress.

Colleagues who started with the company, held the exact same positions, and had far less responsibility/leadership positions were promoted far faster (I'm talking a timeline of YEARS). When I confronted management, multiple times, about these dependencies I was told my skillsets did not align perfectly with a chart. When I pointed out that the colleagues that were promoted above me did not have those skillsets either, I was simply told I was wrong and to stop questioning their judgement. Needless to say I didn't stay too long after that.
Numerous other instances of harassment, condescending talk, being told by a senior employee I needed to work on my career quickly because I would be retiring to have babies soon (I was 23 at the time).
Maybe the non-technical jobs aren't so bad because there is better representation, but if you are interested in an engineering position and you're female: run.

Work-Life balance is non-existent. Salary is way under market. Business unit has a big talent retention problem.

Middle management had a lot of opportunities for female leadership, but top executive was all white men, leaving something to be desired. Culture at work was great, generally a happy workplace.

The Rockwell Automation Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Rockwell Automation?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Rockwell Automation who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Rockwell Automation

Rockwell Automation has no jobs listed at this time.

Rockwell Automation is an industrial automation company headquartered in the Milwaukee, WI area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Rockwell Automation has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 390 ratings from 28 current or former employees. 4 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Rockwell Automation and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.