Get Matched

1.6 Social Activities and Environment
1.5 Salary Satisfaction
1.4 Ability to Telecommute
1.3 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

Regis needs to focus more on their employees and treating them better so there's not such a huge turn over rate. The only way to build a successful salon is to have happy and productive employees who stay long enough to build a solid clientele. When the company mistreats its employees and makes them work too much and work alone all the time, it burns people out and they move on. This company needs a total restructure in upper management. They are letting corporate greed destroy this company.

As a stylist at one of the Regis salon branches I don't feel that corporate cares about any of us. Our benefits are mediocre at best and the pay scale makes it so that you look at a person as just money. They are constantly putting pressure on you to increase your sales and won't raise your base salary when mandated by the state for when you don't make commission.

Unless you are management or higher your word has no merit in this company. If a coworker or manager is treating you poorly nothing will be done about it unless their direct superior witnesses the inappropriate behavior. Management is a joke as they promote the first warm body to apply whether they are qualified or not. Upper management just lies to keep everyone happy with poor circumstances as long as possible. The whole place is not worth working for. They do not care about the stylists as people, just about how much money you can make them.

For all the work we as stylists put in, only 7.25$ an hour with no time and a half on holidays and an impossible "jump" card to hit.... it's worse than working in a regular retail store

My manager was a joke. She used policies from the pones franchise and chastised me when I told her Regis had different ones. She made promises that she never kept, allowed other stylists to steal clients by lying about our schedules and refused to cut my hours. The corporation was great to work for and they did finally fire her after I quit.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Regis Corporation?