Redfin

3.4 Wellness Initiatives
3.4 Ability to Telecommute
3.4 Learning Opportunities
3.2 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program

Comments

My company is amazing to men and women, I never feel like I am even remotely treated unfairly

Not many companies have a female CTO and Chief Economist! Redfin has a "no brilliant jerks allowed" policy that is truly refreshing in tech.

I love working at a company with a woman CTO, a woman VP of Engineering, and women in leadership throughout the org in non-tech roles (including Sr. VP of Brand Marketing, VP of Real Estate, Director of Marketing, Director of Recruiting...the list goes on and on).

Reinventing real estate in the consumer’s favor

Redfin got its start inventing map-based search.

Everyone told us the easy money was in running ads for traditional brokers, but we couldn’t stop thinking about how different real estate would be if it were designed from the ground up, using technology and totally different values, to put customers first.

So we joined forces with agents who wanted to be customer advocates, not salesmen.

Since these were our own agents, we could survey each customer on our service and pay a bonus based on the review.

We deepened our technology beyond the initial search to make the home tour, the listing debut, the escrow process, the whole process, faster, easier and worry-free.

And we gave customers more value, not just by saving each thousands in fees, but by investing in every home we sell, by measuring our performance and improving constantly.

This is how real estate would be if it were designed just for consumers, because, well, it was.

This information is provided by Redfin

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 8 sick leave days/year (average)

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Game room
  • Subsidized food

Redfin has no jobs listed at this time.