Get Matched

3.4 Family Growth Support
2.9 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.7 Female Representation in Top Leadership
2.7 Flexible Work Hours

Comments

During my time there, it was a struggle to work 50-60 hours a week while pregnant. At about 30 weeks pregnant, I was starting to have complications and had multiple doctors notes reducing my hours to 40 hours (all of which were ignored.) I loved the environment there but I did get some comments about my impending maternity leave. One was from a male team leader who said "After my wife had our baby, I only took a week off of work, can t you just do that?" Multiple talks with HR and nothing was resolved with my hours, and it always got back to them that I was complaining. At one point I had bronchitis for over a month, no medication because of the pregnancy, and lack of sleep contributed to my not getting well. I ended up fracturing one rib on each side because of the coughing. That ended up being the reason I was able to finally get some rest at home.

It's one big frat party to work here, either you join or you get weeded out. Alcohol and disrespectfulness galore. Don't expect to grow, it's pure sales.

Maternity leave was recently changed to make it better than previous but is still terrible when compared to other large companies. Horrible false sense of female friendliness. Have a female CTO and CFO but virtually no other females in upper leadership. In house daycare but no matching or second child discount, no mentorship or female empowerment programs. Did start a recent telecommute program but has so many rules to follow its almost preferable to go in to work.

I love Quickenloans and all the opportunity that it has presented for myself.

I am entering the private sector working for Quicken Loans after retiring from the Detroit Police Department and serving 22 years of dedicated service to DPD and the citizens who work, live and play in the City of Detroit. I am so very excited for my new adventure at QL and very grateful for the opportunity to work for such an amazing company. I look forward to dedicating myself to QL like I did DPD, there's no stopping me now!

About Quicken Loans

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Quicken Loans has no jobs listed at this time.