Quicken Loans

Female Representation in Top Leadership
2.9
2.9
2.8

Comments

Great company for singles, those looking for a career and wanting to be a great sales person, the person just looking for balance of life and work probably will lose interest after a while... Great people but the hours require are far more than a notion (60-70) mandatory hours per week

Please don't think that this is fake because I gave my employer a perfect score. They deserve it! This is the best place that I've ever worked in tech and they are completely understand of my being a working mom. Women are represented in all levels of the company, up to our CIO.

During my time there, it was a struggle to work 50-60 hours a week while pregnant. At about 30 weeks pregnant, I was starting to have complications and had multiple doctors notes reducing my hours to 40 hours (all of which were ignored.) I loved the environment there but I did get some comments about my impending maternity leave. One was from a male team leader who said "After my wife had our baby, I only took a week off of work, can t you just do that?" Multiple talks with HR and nothing was resolved with my hours, and it always got back to them that I was complaining. At one point I had bronchitis for over a month, no medication because of the pregnancy, and lack of sleep contributed to my not getting well. I ended up fracturing one rib on each side because of the coughing. That ended up being the reason I was able to finally get some rest at home.

It's one big frat party to work here, either you join or you get weeded out. Alcohol and disrespectfulness galore. Don't expect to grow, it's pure sales.

Maternity leave was recently changed to make it better than previous but is still terrible when compared to other large companies. Horrible false sense of female friendliness. Have a female CTO and CFO but virtually no other females in upper leadership. In house daycare but no matching or second child discount, no mentorship or female empowerment programs. Did start a recent telecommute program but has so many rules to follow its almost preferable to go in to work.

About Quicken Loans

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Quicken Loans has no jobs listed at this time.