Quicken Loans

Female Representation in Leadership
3.0
3.0
2.7

Comments

I love working here. My leader is female, as is her leader. Strong women are everywhere, and the opportunities given to women are countless. I feel lucky to have found this place.

It was cool. Long hours but fun.

I was constantly told to stop being so sensitive on issues. They are all about measurements and not about quality of life.

Great company for singles, those looking for a career and wanting to be a great sales person, the person just looking for balance of life and work probably will lose interest after a while... Great people but the hours require are far more than a notion (60-70) mandatory hours per week

Please don't think that this is fake because I gave my employer a perfect score. They deserve it! This is the best place that I've ever worked in tech and they are completely understand of my being a working mom. Women are represented in all levels of the company, up to our CIO.

About Quicken Loans

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Quicken Loans has no jobs listed at this time.