3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Communications and Word Processing Coordinator - Florham Park, NJ

Full-time in Florham Park, NJ
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,055 ratings from 278 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service, sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to our clients. You’ll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving Firm operations so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of services to our current and prospective clients. Our Information Technology and Web team is responsible for the development and maintenance of various groups databases, systems, and websites.

Responsibilities

At the Administrative level, you’ll support our engagement teams from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:

• Proactively support the market team and provide necessary support to internal teams
  • Serve as the internal "single point of contact" for administrative needs
  • Arrange travel, schedule meetings, prepare agendas, and respond to routine correspondence
  • Maintain records or files and respond to visitors and telephone calls
  • Provide services in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and teamwork

Administrator in this role will work within the Operations communications team handling various aspects of readying our accounting and auditing guidance and thought leadership for release via web-based repositories and social media.

High School Diploma

2 year(s)

Degree Preferred:
Associate Degree

Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing business needs:

-Understanding personal and team roles;

-Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;

-Proactively seeking guidance, clarification, feedback, and coaching to improve performance;

-Focusing on details, resulting in precise and accurate work, as well as performing in a variety of conconcurrent assignments while maintaining a focus on quality;

-Utilizing firm sponsored technology, including Microsoft Office Suite, Google-at-Work, and web-based systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe XML add on, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience, Java, HTML and Dreamweaver a plus;

-Formating highly stylized documents ranging in size from 1 - 1500 pages to ensure project meets planned objective and production guidelines;

-Performing Quality Control reviews on own work, along with that of peers;

-Monitoring select websites to obtain relevant news in a timely fashion; and,

-Leveraging writing and proofreading skills to review, check formatting, and publish daily communications across internal and external distribution channels with a strong focus on quality review.