3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 3 months ago on April 9, 2020

Financial Modeling Analytics Associate

Full-time in Columbia, SC

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 6,139 ratings from 412 employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Advisory Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.

As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
  • Share and collaborate effectively with others.
  • Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
  • Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
  • Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
  • Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
  • Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
  • Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct

Preferred skills

• Utilizing analytical tools to analyze data, including SAS, R, C++, SPSS, Oracle, SQL, Tableau or Excel Macros;
  • Utilizing advanced statistical/econometric modeling techniques and complex Excel-based spreadsheet models;
  • Developing, analyzing, and assessing corporate compliance programs;
  • Constructing, monitoring and auditing programs, managing internal risk assessments and/or investigations; and,
  • Gaining exposure to strategy, operations and management in a number of functional areas across various industry types.
  • Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success assessing compliance risks and controls and identifying and addressing client needs, including the following areas:

• Implementing compliance supervisory and control solutions;
  • Delivering regulatory and other advisory services to our clients;
  • Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with clients and team members;
  • Developing an awareness of firm services;
  • Communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner and escalating conflicts to a supervisor as needed;
  • Delivering clear requests for information;
  • Utilizing flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and,
  • Proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback.

Minimum years experience required