3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Customer Success Strategist - Digital Upskilling - Manager

Full-time in Tampa, FL
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,055 ratings from 278 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You’ll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone. - Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty. - Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development. - Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations. - Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. - Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations. - Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients. - Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties - Focus on building trusted relationships. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

Additional Responsibilities:

PwC’s commercial digital upskilling product is a platform which enables a capability based learning experience that transforms companies and individuals to be digitally enabled. Our commercial digital upskilling product is built with the spirit of continuous innovation, providing excellence and value to all users.

5 year(s)

Demonstrates extensive level, abilities success with managing the identification and addressing of client needs including:

• Leading the post-sale onboarding and account management activities (along with the Marketing Consultant);
  • Understanding customer's KPIs and optimizing onboarding campaign accordingly;
  • Leading the creation of campaign strategy and collaborating with the sales team on pre-sale pilot process;
  • Creating focused on-boarding plans based on client goals and related research;
  • Determining tracking strategies needed to tell a client’s adoption / success story;
  • Reviewing adoption results and make positive changes when needed;
  • Preparing quarterly reports (or as needed) and present to Customer Success Manager and customer;
  • Promoting client advocacy throughout all engagements;
  • Understanding and executing digital tactics and tracking strategies; and,
  • Utilizing and leveraging tools such as but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Docs suite and Salesforce.