3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Fixed Term Administrative Dual Support Specialist - Charlotte, NC

Full-time in Charlotte, NC
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about how business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

1 year(s)

Required Knowledge and Skills:
Must be able to demonstrate Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google proficiency levels consistent with the firm's standards.

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, in the following areas:
- Identifying and addressing client needs;
- Responding to client and/or team requests promptly and professionally, readily offering assistance and contributing to a positive, collaborative working environment;
- Seeking instruction, feedback and coaching proactively to improve performance;
- Providing administrative support virtually and/or remotely to all levels of staff, which includes utilizing telephone and voice messaging, email and instant messaging systems or platforms to take clear, concise messages and relays messages or routes calls in a timely manner; and,
- Maintaining connectivity with the related key functions and teams involving administrative and/or office services related teams.

Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, in the following areas:
- Providing customer service through the use of Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, Google and related firm sponsored software to accomplish locating workspace or meeting room space and other related tasks;
- Maintaining connectivity with appropriate departments nationally and locally to provide support for reserving workspace and meeting room space;
- Applying consistent business acumen and specialized technical knowledge;
- Including an understanding of customers' needs and the technology used by the team;
- Participating actively in knowledge sharing activities, developing and communicating optimal standard-industry practices within formal and informal networks;
- Interacting with global internal clients;
- Adjusting schedules proactively and keeping manager and team aware of changes on a timely and accurate basis;
- Delivering consistent, accurate and timely deliverables;
- Providing guidance to others on and interpreting policies with minimal supervision;
- Drafting, proofreading and completing work within designated timelines;
- Assisting staff and customers with multiple systems to provide support for reserving workspace and meeting rooms;
- Preparing and analyzing reports from various database and software applications with a proficient level of familiarity with Microsoft products;
- Working non-traditional extended hours to meet customer needs and/or requests; and,
- Providing quality accountability and teamwork to support our customer base.