3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Jan. 19, 2020

Specialized Tax Services - Research and Development - Senior Manager

Full-time in Minneapolis, MN

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Specialised Tax Services practice, within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals. Our team helps our clients achieve year to year consistency that leaves them in full compliance and with optimal cash savings. You’ll help our clients identify qualifying cash tax savings and refund opportunities as well as gauging the impact of deductions and credits on the effective tax rate.

As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
  • Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
  • Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
  • Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
  • Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
  • Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
  • Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
  • Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
  • Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.