3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Technology, Media & Telecomm Delivering Deal Value Director

Full-time in San Jose, CA
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,055 ratings from 278 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career within Delivering Deal Value will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and other complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large-scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional and cross-functional areas.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others’ learning and development.
- Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
- Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
- Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
- Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
- Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
- Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

9 year(s)

Degree Preferred:
Master Degree

Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Operations Management/Research

Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in leading management consulting firms, M&A and Divestitures, including pre-deal operational due diligence, integration and separation planning and execution, synergy and cost savings analysis, with extensive knowledge of two or more of the following functional areas: Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Operations, and/or Sales and Marketing.

Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success in directing efforts managing and developing strategic client relationships while providing the highest quality client work across multiple client projects, including the following:

• Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, fostering a productive teamwork environment, leading teams to generate a vision, leveraging diverse views, and helping develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement;
  • Securing new business development and project extensions, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and closing new business opportunities;
  • Managing and delivering significant business results that reflects strategic and creative thinking, individual initiative, and the following abilities;
  • Developing a business vision and leading complex projects while functioning as a trusted advisor at the highest levels of client organizations;
  • Identifying and addressing client needs: build, maintain, and utilize networks of client relationships;
  • Communicating complex material effectively in written and oral formats to various audiences;
  • Directing and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of complex data; and,
  • Taking a lead role in business development and pursuit activities both internally with client pursuit teams and externally with client facing meetings and proposal discussions.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.