3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 3 weeks ago on Jan. 21, 2020

Cybersecurity - Implementation & Cyber Defense CMMC Manager

Full-time in Los Angeles, CA

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Implementation and Cyber Defense practice, within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. You’ll play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats. In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that helps organisations design and create sustainable security solutions to provide foundational capabilities and operational discipline through a focus on enterprise requirements and prioritisation, Information Technology security architecture, and the software development lifecycle.

As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
  • Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
  • Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
  • Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
  • Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
  • Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
  • Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
  • Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
  • Focus on building trusted relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

Our team helps organizations comply with new government regulations mandating the protection of controlled
unclassified information (CUI). Traditionally known as DFARS and governed by the NIST 800-171 Standard, the
regulations are shifting in the Department of Defense to a new model – The Cybersecurity Maturity Model
Certification (CMMC). We assist clients with pre-assessments of their networks to determine their existing level of
maturity, and develop strategies, roadmaps, and implementation of new architectural designs and security standards
to meet their desired certification level.

? Minimum Education Required: Bachelor Degree
? Minimum Experience Required: 8 years

Preferred Knowledge & Skills:

Demonstrates knowledge relating to the creation of business processes and solutions for advisory and
consulting services.
? Requirements analysis, strategy, design, and implementation for businesses
? Supervision and development of staff on projects
? Business development, strategy and communications with executives
? Marketing and thought leadership experience
? Knowledge of new Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) requirements and
background

Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success utilizing the following when managing
and producing deliverables for client engagements:
? Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an
awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable
manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and
completing tasks; and resolving potential conflicts as a leader
? Performing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive
working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking
guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less
experienced staff
? Leveraging creative thinking and problem-solving skills, individual initiative, and utilizing MS Office
(Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Google Docs, where necessary
? Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including
delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts
? Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data
? Managing a team and/or work stream on an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends
and assisting in the development of knowledge capital
? Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals
to prospective clients
? Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development
of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management
capabilities
? Managing and/or contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget
management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s)
? Contributing to business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial
scoping through final delivery and sign-off
? Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction, and motivate team members

Additional Details

Preferred Fields of Study:
- Technical disciplines in Cybersecurity, Systems Engineering, or Information Systems
- NIST Cybersecurity controls and Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF)

Certification(s) Preferred:
- CompTIA Security+

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.