3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Talent ID Campus Recruiting Lead

Full-time in New York City, NY
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace. It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. In joining our recruiting team, you’ll identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging and hiring the most promising college students from campus and university. You’ll build on campus relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all. - Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms. - Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels. - Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail. - Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required. - Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas. - Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area. - Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements. - Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

6 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the development and execution of an on-campus recruiting strategy, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, including the following areas:
- Leading recruiting activities for large, complex, active recruiting sources - competitive recruitment at these sources require consistent attendance at college or university events, elaborate presentations and networking events, and established faculty relationships;
- Understanding and utilizing recruiting-related systems, technologies and protocols; and,
- Leading recruiting activities consistent with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines as they relate to hiring practices.

Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Branding and marketing the firm as an employer of choice to attract and identify talent on campus;
- Managing relationships with faculty, career centers and students at assigned schools;
- Developing and maintaining continuously a pipeline of talent resulting in large volumes of hiring per school;
- Building and managing candidate flow through the utilization of recruitment technology, such as a CRM and/or ATS, to collaborate with talent acquisition peers, maintaining compliance with firm and government policies and protocols and, reporting progress/results to firm leadership;
- Overseeing the screening and qualifying entry-level job seekers across a broad range of positions/business units to recommend to candidates appropriately;
- Acting as a consultant, collaborating with an assigned firm Partner, to build long-term, strategic sourcing plans at a complex College or University;
- Maintaining working relationships with Client Service (Assurance, Tax and Advisory), business recruiters, and HR colleagues, keeping them informed and appropriately involving them in on-campus recruiting activities;
- Developing and managing the budgets for active recruiting sources; and,
- Coaching, developing and evaluating recruiting team members.