3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 5, 2019

Advisory FS People Team - Senior Associate

Full-time in Chicago, IL

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll help our local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas. - Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results. - Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems. - Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area. - Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance. - Share relevant thought leadership. - Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others. - Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

2 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Working knowledge of Human Resources strategy development and implementation in the following areas; HR policy interpretation, HR metrics, sourcing, coaching and development, talent management, performance management and employee relations. Working knowledge of operations, strategies, goals and critical achievement targets to provide HR support to the LoS staff. Working knowledge of succession plan development and implementation.

Demonstrated ability to provide tactical deployment support to Talent Network Managers (Advisory)/Tax Team Leaders (Tax), and Market HR. Ability to prepare reports, including generation and distribution of forecast to actual reports, forecast availability to help leadership manage the market's utilization. Ability to assist with resolving scheduling conflicts. Has latitude to make many decisions and solve problems independently. Ability to consult with HR managers and engagement managers on more challenging issues. Ability to provide support to LoS teams in the market.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.