3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 8, 2019

Global Advisory Operations Associate

Full-time in New York City, NY

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service, sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to our clients. You’ll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving Firm operations so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of services to our current and prospective clients. Our team’s core functions include quality, communications, metric development, and overall coordination.

As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
  • Share and collaborate effectively with others.
  • Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
  • Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
  • Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
  • Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
  • Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
  • Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct

The Global Advisory mandate includes (a) defining the strategy for the Advisory Network which includes our Consulting, Deals and Forensics practices and (b) driving the business globally for our agreed Strategic Priorities to achieve our Ambition. In a market where economies of scope and scale are key competitive drivers - the Global Advisory team also plays a vital role in driving ongoing strategic alignment and operational consistency across our network of businesses and territories.

High School Diploma

1 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates some knowledge of, and/or proven success with, supporting business operations and performing in a professional services environment including the following:

• Identifying, evaluating, building, and implementing business processes and procedures; and,
  •  Managing and executing projects and/or developing relationships.

Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success participating in diverse, cross-functional teams and having primary, and/or autonomous responsibility for establishing, monitoring, and controlling initiatives that emphasize the following areas:

• Working across territories, including conducting calls and responding to email queries across all time zones;
  • Communicating effectively to all levels within an organization, both written and verbally;
  • Performing in an environment of change where maintaining effectiveness while managing multiple and shifting priorities, and an ability to communicate change in scope and schedule to all parties, is paramount;
  • Leveraging Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint, Word, Project, Visio and Excel) and Google applications (Docs, Mail, Sheets, and Slides) in order to assist in the design, implementation and management of presentations, dashboards, scorecards, and scheduled and ad-hoc reports;
  • Working knowledge of building and managing knowledge repositories and using firm applications to support this (Spark and Google Sites), and;
  • Working independently, scheduling and organizing work effectively, and working flexible hours, including possible overtime when necessary.