3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Jan. 19, 2020

NQO Quality Management Senior Associate

Full-time in Florham Park, NJ

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. You’ll focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk. Our Risk and Quality team identifies and assists internal teams to mitigate and control client engagement risks. As part of the team, you’ll provide advice to business teams within PwC on sound contract provisions, standards and approaches in accordance with PwC policies, principles and standards.

As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
  • Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
  • Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
  • Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
  • Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
  • Share relevant thought leadership.
  • Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
  • Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

4 year(s)

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:

• Supporting the National Quality Management team who helps to serve our engagement teams in the assurance practice from strategy to execution;
  • Working with the National Quality Management Sr. Managers, Directors and Partners, the Quality Management Network and engagement teams;
  • Responding to and interact with partners in the Quality Management network;
  • Providing timely assistance to the National Quality Management directors with various consultations;
  • Reading and interpreting PwC audit policy in order to assist on and execute certain Quality Management consultations, including discussions with practice team members;
  • Creating and maintaining records or files in compliance with Quality Management processes;
  • Providing services in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and teamwork;
  • Helping support drafting of new PwC Audit Policies and guidance released to the practice;
  • Assisting with the on-boarding of new members into the Quality Management network, and;
  • Assisting with the coordination of an annual Quality Management Conference, and ad hoc meetings.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing business needs:

• Understanding personal and team roles;
  • Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members and contributing to team goals;
  • Seeking guidance, clarification, feedback, and coaching to improve performance proactively;
  • Focusing on details, resulting in precise and accurate work, as well as performing in a variety of conconcurrent assignments while maintaining a focus on quality and completing projects by deliverable dates;
  • Performing research in Inform, PwCs accounting and auditing research tool, and monitoring select websites to obtain relevant news is a timely fashion;
  • Understanding basic financial information and ability to search SEC filings;
  • Working with leaders to leverage knowledge into actionable tasks;
  • Performing Quality Control reviews on own work, along with that of peers;
  • Proving qualitative and quantitative analytical skills;
  • Analyzing review and summarize complex data, including Alteryx, Tableau, Adobe suite;
  • Understanding of Google and Microsoft Office skills; and,
  • Proofreading and formatting of various size and level of detail for google documents and google sheets.