3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Aug. 16, 2019

Integration/Testing Manager (Health Services)

Full-time in Dallas, TX
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You’ll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone. - Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty. - Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development. - Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations. - Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. - Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations. - Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients. - Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties - Focus on building trusted relationships. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

7 year(s) of client facing Advisory Consulting experience.

Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of leading Integration platforms and Quality Management and Testing (QA/QT)-based engagements, including:

• Having 3+ years experience with MuleSoft, Apigee, etc, and must have contributed to at least one major project from discovery to go-live;
  • Demonstrating experience implementing APIs using APIed connectivity, API design fast approach using various mulesoft product stack like Designer, Exchange, API gateway etc;
  • Guiding a team effort to develop / configure interfaces and to implement the interfaces and data load/ETL using batch modules;
  • Demonstrating proficient in Dataweave transformation. Exposure in java & groovy is a plus;
  • Demonstrating experience in Maven based project development and testing automation of mule flows using munit framework;
  • Understanding and experience of Java Messaging Services (JMS). Proficiency in medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design and maintenance;
  • Demonstrating experience with capacity planning, scalability, performance, load testing, understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), SOAP (with WSDL);
  • Demonstrating ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI. Hands-on experience on writing RAML files for invoking REST API and SOAP API’s;
  • Demonstrating proficiency in web service design using RAML, WSDLs, Swagger;
  • Demonstrating experience in implementing out of box and custom policies using API gateway product;
  • Demonstrating experience in Cloudhub and customer hosted deployment is a plus;
  • Demonstrating experience in Http, JMS, DB, SFTP connectors is a plus;
  • Experience integrating saas products like salesforce, workday, sap is a plus;
  • Demonstrating experience of database access protocols such as MongoDB,NoSQL, Hadoop is a plus;
  • Demonstrating experience with building and managing CI/CD pipelines, unix scripting;
  • Demonstrating experience using agile development methodology to conceptualize and deliver software;
  • Demonstrating ability to assess and appraise the maturity of existing test organizations against the full lifecycle of a defined Testing Methodology, identifying and implementing recommendations to lead clients to a higher level of maturity and improve efficiencies, Managing Test Delivery engagements, including Development Integration Testing (Component/Feature Testing), System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production Acceptance Testing (PAT);
  • Demonstrating experience managing engagements around assessments, design and implementation, leveraging leading practice application and integration testing;
  • Demonstrating ability to evaluate end-to-end integrated systems and recommend action plans, provide testing recommendations, org. designs and other process recommendations;
  • Demonstrating experience developing and maintaining high-level design plans for logical and technical IT systems architecture, leading strategic decision-making down to the project planning levels, developing and executing strategic business plans, requirements, and processes across industries; and,
  • Demonstrating experience providing architectural consulting advice, direction and assistance to Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers and other Systems Architects.

Demonstrates proven extensive abilities with leading QA/QT engagements providing clients with a program, methodology, tools and templates to capture and classify their application portfolios, analyze functional redundancies, assess performance considerations and calculate total cost of ownership, which includes:

• Testing tools certification, SDLC methodology certification (ITIL etc.), Project Management (PMP) Certification, Functional and/or System Test experience;
  • Understanding development and review of Test Plans and Scripts, Quality Center and other Testing tools and/or Testing tool certifications;
  • Identification and addressing of client needs: building solid relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.