3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

L&D Learner Experience National Senior Associate

Full-time in Boston, MA
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience. You’ll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy. As part of our Learning and Development Deliver team, you’ll provide strategic business solutions to our clients through the coordination of our market implementation efforts, talent, content management, and coordination with key functions outside of Learning & Development such as finance, meeting & event services, procurement, third party labour and human resources.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas. - Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results. - Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems. - Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area. - Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance. - Share relevant thought leadership. - Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others. - Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

2 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:

• Leveraging technology to support on demand and live, instructor-led training including registration and conference app technologies;
  • Learning management system functionality to enhance the learner experience;
  • Establishing effective networks and supervise onsite resources to accomplish implementation of L&D programs;
  • Demonstrating a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member;
  • Identifying and addressing client needs in the following areas;
  • Maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues;
  • Leveraging basic-level project management skills to plan and support manage the implementation of programs nationally, within a market, and/or in a virtual environment;
  • Managing multiple priorities and pro-actively troubleshooting and problem solving on a real-time basis, escalating as appropriate;
  • Learning to use databases and other tools used to manage the scheduling and delivery of national conferences (primary focus), and also market and virtual courses;
  • Leveraging presentation and communication skills to effectively work with clients and other team members;
  • Bringing customer service and a quality focus to the delivery of learning solutions to enhance the learner experience; and,
  • Demonstrating a basic understanding of learning design principles for learning programs delivered.

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in a professional services environment utilizing an array of digital skills to drive higher value, lower cost, and a tech-enabled learning experience, including:

• Using design thinking (including persona development, affinity mapping, journey mapping, and prototyping);
  • Using agile project management techniques (including sprint planning, backlog management and sprint review);
  • Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging learning technology trends and experience innovating with new learning technology tools;
  • Analyzing data and communicating data insights to drive decision making (leveraging market leading tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, etc.); and,
  • Leveraging the Google suite of tools to drive efficiency, productivity, and collaboration.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.