3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Financial & Regulatory Reporting Senior Manager

Full-time in Tampa, FL
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud. Our Financial Analysis and Reporting team is responsible for managing PwC’s financial risk through financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and tactical consulting. As part of the team, you’ll help with budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting, shared services and financing.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all. - Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms. - Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels. - Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail. - Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required. - Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas. - Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area. - Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements. - Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

6 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting

Demonstrates intimate knowledge of, and success in managerial roles involving, financial analysis and reporting for a professional services firm. Experience must show abilities with performing the following:

• Reviewing regulatory and statutory financial statements, debt covenant compliance reports, and other governmental surveys;
  • Influencing senior levels of leadership on the impacts of changes to business service offerings or business processes on the reporting for the collective organization, as well as individual business units;
  • Staying abreast of changes in US GAAP, with an expectation to provide interpretational guidance to leadership, including course of action to incorporate the guidance and ramifications to reporting;
  • Providing perspectives on the overall health of the organization and significant subsidiaries to leadership;
  • Managing a team in the operational analysis of quarterly results and lead discussions with stakeholders on changes to business trends for their consideration;
  • Assuming responsibility for special projects of the organization, with the ability to recognize and incorporate the critical resources needed from other finance functions to deliver on expectations;
  • Applying the strategic direction of leadership to the deliverables of the team, with a focus on new ways of teaming and digital solutions;
  • Demonstrating preferred experience around the Firm’s technical accounting platform (e.g. - SAP R/3 and Business Warehouse); and,
  • Demonstrating proficiency with Excel, Access, Essbase and data visualization/automation tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, UI Path, and Power BI.