3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Jan. 19, 2020

Product Manager

Full-time in Dallas, TX

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,981 ratings from 401 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Product Management - Practice Support practice, within New Business Ventures, will provide you with the opportunity to invest in new business models that leverage our knowledge and build solutions for the growing digital market. New Business Ventures identifies, develops, and commercialises technology-enabled solutions that deliver PwC value, knowledge, and experience to our clients. Each new solution focuses on data-driven platforms or other intellectual property based solutions that leverage emerging technologies and new business models. Through the process of building new solutions, we foster a culture of innovation within PwC, extend brand relevance in the market, and generate new revenue. Our team is responsible for designing and executing against the product road map, working with product and customer functions to identify business and technical features and requirements.

As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

• Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
  • Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
  • Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
  • Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
  • Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
  • Share relevant thought leadership.
  • Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
  • Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
  • Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.

2 year(s)

Degree Preferred:
Master Degree

Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Engineering, Economics

Additional Educational Preferences:
Other related fields of study may be considered.

Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Developing digital products, release planning, and creating roadmaps;
- Managing and creating backlog/requirements and utilizing prioritization planning;
- Creating competitive analyses for potential products to drive appropriate segmentation approaches and to develop preliminary business cases refining them all as emergent information arises;
- Understanding of software development and associated methods/frameworks;
- Understanding of design and/or user experience principles;
- Identifying and understanding product performance drivers and establishing success metrics; and,
- Utilizing software tools used in agile development (e.g. Jira, Rally 1, Pivotal).

Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Working with high level UX principles such as user stories, pretotype/prototype development approaches and information architecture and customer/product research methodologies (e.g., A/B testing and MVT);
- Designing engaging user experiences for desktop, web, or mobile apps;
- Designing, conducting and analyzing customer and prospect interviews;
- Creating business cases for new features based on needs assessment and feasibility;
- Generating requirement documents to share product features and decisions to all stakeholders;
- Working with UI/UX and development teams taking features from concept through to deployment in an agile based process; and,
- Managing backlogs, feature reviews, and postmortems on sprints and deployments.