3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted a month ago on Nov. 1, 2019

Administrative Client Support Concierge - Los Angeles

Full-time in Los Angeles, CA

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.

At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:

- Consistently deliver on multiple commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about how business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay up to date with the evolution and impact of technology developments.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

High School Diploma

1 year(s)

Required Knowledge and Skills:
Must be able to demonstrate Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint) proficiency levels consistent with the firm's standards

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrated ability to:
- Anticipate and resolve issues;
- Identify 'value add' opportunities and deliver administrative support in a proactive manner;
- To work on multiple projects in a demanding and dynamic environment;
- Work independently with minimal supervision and deliver quality;
- Resolve complex and often non recurring problems with assistance; and,
- Self motivate and maintain confidentiality.

Demonstrated ability to:
- Professionally communicate with clientele;
- Respond timely to all communications with clear, concise and appropriate language to the intended recipient(s); emails are formatted, streamlined and effective;
- Drafts, proofreads, attaches appropriate documentation and completes work within designated timelines;
- Anticipates and informs Partner/Managing Director of changes related to meetings or calls and adjusts calendars accordingly;
- Accepts or declines meeting invites on Partners’/Managing Directors’ behalf based on knowledge of their scheduling preferences and priorities;
- Monitors schedule throughout the day and updates as needed; Notifies Partners/Managing Directors of any schedule changes;
- Initiates contact with client to set up meetings or activities requested by Partner or Managing Director;
- Receives and responds to client requests with Partner and/or Managing Director knowledge and approval;
- Provides a detailed itinerary of travel arrangements, destination locations, addresses, phone numbers, meeting times, meal arrangements, car services requirements, etc.; - Maintains updated Travel Profiles for support recipients and confirms that travelers have necessary documentation;
- Assists Partners and/or Managing Directors on how to effectively input their time;
- Reconciles expense reports and information to Amex statements and obtains the proper receipts for expense report submission;
- Thoroughly understands trip components in order to accurately complete T&E;
- Works across multiple functions and teams to resolve time or expense matters, including using the Time and Expense Transfer Database to move time and expense submissions;
- Reserves rooms, catering, sends calendar invitations and manages responses for events;
- Proactively anticipates administrative support that should be provided; and,
- Maintain working relationships with key contacts to resolve issues timely.