3.9 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Posted 2 weeks ago on Nov. 23, 2019

Global Human Capital Chief of Staff Support

Full-time in Chicago, IL

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 5,900 ratings from 395 current or former employees. 53 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in National Special Functions, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support service, sector, and market leaders deliver the unique PwC client experience to our clients. You’ll play an important part in continuously innovating and improving Firm operations so that we can continue to provide the highest quality of services to our current and prospective clients. Our Projects and Change Management team helps PwC deliver sustainable change by getting people to accept, adopt, and drive change. We drive, develop, and communicate plans that enables our people to execute and embrace lasting transformation by empowering them to change their behaviour focusing on critical things that drive successful results.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone. - Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty. - Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development. - Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations. - Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. - Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations. - Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients. - Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties - Focus on building trusted relationships. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

The position will work closely with the Chief of Staff who supports the Global Human Capital Leader. We are looking for someone who is agile; culturally sensitive; a self-starter; a good relationship builder and also enjoys a broad portfolio of activities and tasks in their work each and every week. Interactions are with Global Leaders at the highest levels of responsibility in the Network.

High School Diploma

4 year(s)

Degree Preferred:

Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of and/or success in roles within the professional services industry, with particular emphasis on understanding a global consulting partnership and its lines of service, sectors, and the internal functional operations.

Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with managing simultaneous projects in support of the Chief of Staff in the development of strategic and tactical elements of a global consulting partnership's vision, including these areas:

• Learns quickly and applies knowledge to meet a range of tasks and demands;
  • Builds, maintains and utilizes networks of relationships with managers, directors, and partners to help manage resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and preparing or coordinating complex written and verbal materials;
  • Develops business communications writing and editing, including the drafting of communications, talking points and presentations consistent with a global strategy and standards;
  • Approaches problem solving creatively, emphasizing a solutions-oriented approach to accomplishing the role and assignments;
  • Develops, plans and delivers large-scale meetings and events;
  • Utilizes internal and external resources effectively and efficiently;
  • Enables open, transparent, and clear communications;
  • Demonstrates interpersonal skills with the ability to network and interact with senior stakeholders;
  • Executes assigned projects with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines;
  • Demonstrates a high level of commitment, energy and enthusiasm;
  • Manages a substantial number of frequent daily ad hoc requests/projects and maintenance of lists of various practice information, leadership lists, and organizational charts;
  • Works proactively with the ability to work flexibly and to tight deadlines, coping with different time zones and cultural diversity;
  • Works independently, with minimal supervision;
  • Provides relevant, accurate and up to date information;
  • Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills;
  • Demonstrates organisational and time management skills; and,
  • Works with team to encourage creativity and forward-thinking suggestions.

For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.