3.6 | New York City, NY | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Security Architecture Director

Full-time in Chicago, IL
4.3
4.3

PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is an accounting company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,039 ratings from 277 current or former employees. 33 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

A career in our Security Architecture practice, within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. You’ll play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats. In joining, you’ll be a part of a team that helps organisations design and create sustainable security solutions to provide foundational capabilities and operational discipline through a focus on enterprise requirements and prioritisation, Information Technology security architecture, and the software development lifecycle.

To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others’ learning and development. - Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances. - Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions. - Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas. - Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations. - Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders. - Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties. - Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.

10 year(s)

Required Knowledge and Skills:
Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Application, Business, or relevant field

Degree Preferred:

Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Systems Analysis, Information CyberSecurity, Information CyberSecurity & Accounting

Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas: - Delivering Cloud, Security, and Infrastructure Services related work within a large, heavily matrixed organizations; - Overseeing current projects and pursuing new opportunities; - Understanding of the value proposition of Cloud; - Understanding of risk, security, and compliance issues related to Cloud, both industry specific and broader across verticals; - Translating clients' issues and challenges into specific PwC solutions that de-risk Cloud adoption; - Establishing and leading risk, security, and compliance programs for Fortune 500 organizations, particularly in regulated industries, such as Financial Services and Healthcare; - Utilizing and applying knowledge of Industry regulations and information security frameworks and standards (e.g., ISO27001/2, NIST, etc.) into projects; - Managing and operating public, private and hybrid cloud solutions Enterprise Cloud solutions across IaaS, PaaS & SaaS. such as AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Cloud Foundry, Salesforce, Microsoft Office 365, Box etc.; - Utilizing and applying knowledge of Enterprise security and Cloud security specific solutions into projects such as: IAM/IdaaS, CASB, Identity Governance, Cloud SOC/SIEM, Key Management & Encryption Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas: - Working on complex systems, being customer-centric, and delivering results while solving security challenges in innovative ways; - Bringing high level energy, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressure; and, - Focusing on C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.