Time for a better workplace?
Get matched to jobs at companies that have what you're looking for
Get My Job Matches

Progressive GE

4.0 | Houston, TX | Oil & Energy | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Progressive GE are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Progressive GE. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Progressive GE:
From Progressive GE:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Progressive GE. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Progressive GE Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Progressive GE?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Progressive GE who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Progressive GE

Progressive GE has no jobs listed at this time.

Progressive GE is an oil & energy company headquartered in the Houston, TX area with 51 to 200 employees. Progressive GE has a 4.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employee has left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Progressive GE and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.