Pivotal Software, Inc logo

Pivotal Software, Inc

3.6 | San Francisco, CA | Computer Software | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Pivotal Software, Inc are based on 605 ratings from 41 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Pivotal Software, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Pivotal Software, Inc:
From Pivotal Software, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Pivotal Software, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Pivotal Software, Inc logo

Together We Can Build Something Meaningful

Pivotal is where some of the world's best technologists are bringing the transformative power of software to enterprises and industries across the globe. Our 2,000+ employees across 19 offices worldwide subscribe to an ethos of kindness. We make a point to bring empathy to each and every project, and are guided by a purposeful mission—to transform how the world builds software. Building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflects our values (Do The Right Thing, Do What Works, Be Kind) and fosters a collaborative work environment where everyone can succeed.

Do The Right Thing: It’s not about us. It’s about user experiences. We don’t make decisions based on titles or chains of command. We work together, test, and do the right thing.

Do What Works: Our approach to software development is refreshing because we apply a methodology of continuous improvement—testing, iterating, making the call, shipping, and moving on to what’s next.

Be Kind: We write software for humans. We walk in customers’ shoes. We build things, fix things, and collaborate. We value empathy and respect others.

This information is provided by Pivotal Software, Inc

• Flexible vacation policy
  • 10 sick days

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Professional development budget for conferences, books, classes, etc.
  • Tuesday tech talks

• Standing desks, ergonomic chairs
  • On-site yoga classes
  • Fitness discounts
  • Health Management Portal
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

• Fully stocked kitchen with tons of snacks and beverages
  • Ping pong, pool tables, and bicycles
  • Free catered breakfast daily, free lunches and themed events
  • Happy hours and frequent team events
  • Perks at Work: Employee Discount Program

Jobs at Pivotal Software, Inc

Pivotal Software, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.

Pivotal Software, Inc is a computer software company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Pivotal Software, Inc has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 605 ratings from 41 current or former employees. 12 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Pivotal Software, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.