Senior Director of Digital Marketing
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Leverage our digital strategy as a Senior Director responsible for managing a full business process. As an expert in the field, uses professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters. This position drives thought leadership and is responsible for capability building. Will Interact internally and externally with executive level management, requiring negotiation of extremely critical matters.
You are responsible for
- Understand and apply the business strategy in a digital strategy including defining needed capabilities and activation strategy
- Apply the strategy into capability expertise (.Com, content, analytics, social, real-time marketing, etc.)
- Inspire and promote the thought leadership of your digital capability expertise, bringing new & innovative opportunities to our marketing approach through identification of new channel, tracking and media opportunities
- When being a Global player, provide business with (leading) digital capabilities: processes, skills & competences, and supporting infrastructure (tools / data) to enable our business to drive impact, and KPIs that define success
- Own market digital roadmap and budget to drive maximum ROI on the various executions across the various touchpoints in the respective consumer decision journeys
- Drive harmonization of the digital landscape to enable activation of the digital capabilities across businesses, leveraging and sharing best practices and
- Be a digital expert and consultant, supporting digital transformation adoption and activation across the businesses and categories.
- Activate digital capabilities and translate them into impactful digital campaigns
- Develop cross channel media plans working with a wide group of stakeholders in line with business objectives, and execute accordingly, providing analysis & insight on performance, managing overall campaign lifecycle
- Detailed day to day management of channel activity, continually testing & optimizing our spend & mix of offline and on-line activities to hit business objectives
- Traffic generation, nurturing and customer acquisition across all digital channels (web, SEO, paid search, display advertising, mobile marketing, CRM, ecommerce, etc.)
- Coordinate the planning of capability campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization across the range of digital vehicles, to drive business growth and
- Source and manage relationships with supporting vendors and agencies.
- Directs and controls the activities of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups or service areas through senior managers who have overall responsibility for the successful operation of those assigned areas.
- Manages 6-8 department managers.
- Manages own budget: > $50 M
- Strong influence on Business magnitude: > $1200 M.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Masters degree (PhD or MBA preferred)
- 15+ years of experience in Digital marketing / digital innovation
- Experience in in-house digital marketing/ digital campaign / digital analytics team / e-commerce / real-time marketing
- Proven experience building and empowering a strong (digital) team
- Successful implementation of complex global projects (IT/ Digital / Marketing).
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)