Sr. Product Manager (Hospital Respiratory Care)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
This role serves as a Sr. Product Manager for capnography and respiratory monitoring sensors and accessories. This role is primarily responsible for the Marketing Plan, Pricing, Clinical Expertise, Product Launch, Product Lifecycle of OEM Respironics products. The role also requires account management of key OEM customers in the monitoring, defibrillator, and ventilation industry.
1. Increase total annual revenue in assigned markets
2. Increase number of Capnography boards shipped annually in assigned markets
3. Expand breadth of portfolio
You are responsible for:
1. Management of assigned Capnography and Gas Monitoring OEM accounts
2. Define, execute, and provide oversight and accountability to account management and account based marketing plans to increase position within assigned accounts
3. Identify key clinical needs of the market
4. Identify roadmaps and key future needs of OEMs and their markets
5. Define the key R&D projects to drive growth and market position in assigned markets
6. Identify and develop demand generation campaigns to increase awareness of and clinical demand for Capnography and Gas Monitoring solutions in assigned markets
7. Identify and develop key marketing assets to create clinical demand in assigned markets
8. Identify service and support programs and levels to create clinical and OEM demand in assigned markets
9. Work with Philips market leaders to identify monitoring rep needs and customer needs to best position and make clinicians aware of Philips Capnography in assigned markets
You are a part of: Hospital Respiratory Care Business
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience with Medical Device capital equipment
- Minimum 3 years of experience in OEM products
- Strong knowledge of global capnography and gas monitoring market
- Strong knowledge of Asia – Pacific capnography and gas monitoring market
- Ability to travel internationally as necessary to support assigned markets and accounts
- Sales experience a plus
- Strong upstream and downstream experience and skills
- Strong demand generation and market development experience
- Strong clinical knowledge and aptitude, respiratory process knowledge preferred
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)