Consumer Marketing Manager
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager we welcome you to join Philips Oral Healthcare “Sonicare” in our Bothell, WA location
You will create a meaningful impact on your career by improving the skills within your field, while developing break-through solutions and customer relationships that will create a meaningful impact on the lives of patients and dental professionals. Are you ready to change the game for Oral Healthcare as the dental industry continues to grow. Oral Healthcare has been identified as one of the major growth areas for Philips Personal Health. In order to accelerate our growth, we are developing new consumer and customer innovation to our markets globally.
Here’s where you come in! In this role, you have the opportunity to
You are an experienced product marketing manager who has a track-record of developing strategic marketing roadmaps for new products in a consumer business.
You are ready for making your next impact and improving health around the globe sounds like just the challenge you are up for.
- Formulates the upstream product strategy for the assigned portfolio.
- Collects and analysis market information and defines existing market target groups.
- Formulates the specification of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term.
- Translates a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
- Guides the project team in the execution phase of the PCP.
- Drives the market introduction of the new product.
- Gather competitive intelligence, product feedback and demonstrate deep expertise to identify opportunities, define product vision and define market entry.
- Develop value propositions and business cases for products and solutions that delight the customer and meet strategic business goals.
- Establish a shared vision and build consensus across diverse global stakeholders.
- Collaborate with global design and engineering to plan and drive the continuous delivery of best in class products that delight users using Agile and iterative development
- Manage product lifecycle from end to end: vision, business case, functional specifications, proposal, product roadmap, implementation, testing, go-to-market strategy, and launch. ( Proven results with this a must)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A/B.S). MBA a plus.
- 7 + years experience in Product Marketing E2E.
- Be a self-starter with exceptional critical thinking skills and written and oral communication
- Have experience with market research and product strategy
- Make strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Consumer Electronics (CE); and demonstrated customer relationship skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a matrix organization are preferred.
- Demonstrated strengths in analytical thinking, problem solving, project management and executive presence are required.
In return, we offer you
Your contribution will be a key asset to deliver breakthrough technologies in meaningful and credible ways to professional and impactful and engaging ways to consumer to continuously build our advantage vs competition.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)