3.3 | Cambridge, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Posted a week ago on May 21, 2020

Consumer Marketing Manager

Full-time in Bothell, WA
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,181 ratings from 82 employees. 23 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Consumer Marketing Manager

As a  Senior Product Marketing Manager we welcome you to join Philips Oral Healthcare “Sonicare” in our Bothell, WA location

Your Role

You will create a meaningful impact on your career by improving the skills within your field, while developing break-through solutions and customer relationships that will create a meaningful impact on the lives of patients and dental professionals. Are you ready to change the game for Oral Healthcare as the dental industry continues to grow. Oral Healthcare has been identified as one of the major growth areas for Philips Personal Health. In order to accelerate our growth, we are developing new consumer and customer innovation to our markets globally.

Here’s where you come in!  In this role, you have the opportunity to

You are an experienced product marketing manager who has a track-record of developing strategic marketing roadmaps for new products in a consumer business.

You are ready for making your next impact and improving health around the globe sounds like just the challenge you are up for.

Your Responsibilities

• Formulates the upstream product strategy for the assigned portfolio.
  • Collects and analysis market information and defines existing market target groups.
  • Formulates the specification of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term.
  • Translates a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
  • Guides the project team in the execution phase of the PCP.
  • Drives the market introduction of the new product.
  • Gather competitive intelligence, product feedback and demonstrate deep expertise to identify opportunities, define product vision and define market entry.
  • Develop value propositions and business cases for products and solutions that delight the customer and meet strategic business goals.
  • Establish a shared vision and build consensus across diverse global stakeholders.
  • Collaborate with global design and engineering to plan and drive the continuous delivery of best in class products that delight users using Agile and iterative development
  • Manage product lifecycle from end to end: vision, business case, functional specifications, proposal, product roadmap, implementation, testing, go-to-market strategy, and launch. ( Proven results with this a must)

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A/B.S). MBA a plus.
  • 7 + years experience in Product Marketing E2E.
  • Be a self-starter with exceptional critical thinking skills and written and oral communication
  • Have experience with market research and product strategy
  • Make strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
  • Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Consumer Electronics (CE); and demonstrated customer relationship skills.
  • Ability to work successfully in a matrix organization are preferred.
  • Demonstrated strengths in analytical thinking, problem solving, project management and executive presence are required.

In return, we offer you

Your contribution will be a key asset to deliver breakthrough technologies in meaningful and credible ways to professional and impactful and engaging ways to consumer to continuously build our advantage vs competition.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

Please note:

US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.

#LI-PH1