3.4 | Andover, MA | Hospital & Health Care | 10000+ Employees

Online Store Planner (Supply Chain)

Full-time in Stamford, CT
Philips is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Andover, MA area with 10000+ employees. Philips has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 970 ratings from 66 current or former employees. 22 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight.

Online Store Planner (Supply Chain)

In this role, you have the opportunity to

The Online Store Planner will report directly to the Sr. Manager Analytics and Performance improvements.  Their direct accountability will be to support the Online Store   The Online Store Planner will be responsible for managing orders and Stock availability for the store.  The will also work on various tasks to allow for a smooth operation of the store, including but not limited to fraud screenings, price updates and tracking of shipments.

You are responsible for

• Manage the dropping of orders to ensure on time delivery to customers
  • Make sure that stock is viable to be able to fulfil customer demands
  • Aid in forecasting within JDA
  • Help with planning deals and sales on the store
  • Fraud Screenings

You are a part of

Will work in the North American Planning area, closely collaborating with North America Marketing, North America Customer Supply Chain, and other cross-functional departments

To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience

• Undergraduate degree required (Supply Chain, Engineering, Math or Business preferred)
  • Demonstrated analytical skills
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills
  • Must be self-motivated and highly adaptable to change.
  • Excel Power User, Access, PowerPoint.
  • JDA/SAP/Hybris or other planning software experience preferred.

Preferred Skills and Experience

• Data Mining – Business Data Models, Microsoft Access, Enterprise Systems, Business Reporting Systems, External Data Sources
  • Data Analysis – Core Statistics, Excel
  • Critical Thinking – Ability to explore & evaluate broad potential solution sets and provide objective data-driven recommendations
  • Analytical Curiosity – Comfortable with and enjoys working in very detailed, data intense environment; logical, creative, puzzle-solving mentality
  • Continuous Improvement Mentality
  • Collaboration – Ability to identify stakeholders and create win-win situations with other functions; ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional stakeholders and team members
  • Influence – Develop credibility and ability to sell recommendations at all levels of the organization; deliver objective, data-driven solutions with appropriate business perspective communicated in concise and understandable fashion

In return, we offer you

A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.

Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.

It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.  Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.

#LI-PH1

If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password  button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to careersite@philips.com