PepsiCo

3.0 | Purchase, NY | Food & Beverages | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for PepsiCo are based on 1,822 ratings from 127 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at PepsiCo. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Extremely long work hours at an exempt salary. HR unconcerned about individuals working 12 to 16 HR days without being able to take a lunch break or any break for that matter. Company is notorious for hiring individuals and forcing them to work unrealistic schedules. Steer clear! Nothing but headaches and stress at Pepsi Co w/o the benefit of a realistic 40 hour work week from a company that supposedly prides themselves on a "Work life balance". I doubt if they even know what that means.

As a young female manager in the company, I have really enjoyed learning and working cross functionally with coworkers. Working for Pepsi Beverages is an extremely fast paced environment that keeps you on your toes at all times.

I work in a manufacturing environment, so my experiences (which have been less than great) are only reflective of that side of the industry. There is very little female representation and I definitely do not think the men and women in management are treated equally. I have been treated with less professionalism than my counterparts which I find discouraging considering they preach the opposite. The HR/headquarters positions may be very different however.

Senior Leadership was disconnected. They don't recognize, support, or appreciate hard work. They show discrimination and favoritism at all levels of the Atlanta Gatorade site. I do not recommend.

Most co-workers are respectful, with the exception of some on the manufacturing floor.

The PepsiCo Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for PepsiCo?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at PepsiCo who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at PepsiCo

PepsiCo has no jobs listed at this time.

PepsiCo is a food & beverages company headquartered in the Purchase, NY area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. PepsiCo has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,822 ratings from 127 current or former employees. 13 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like PepsiCo and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.