PayPal

3.5
3.4
3.3
2.7

Comments

I love working at paypal! I'm just looking for something that would allow me to be with my little ones more often.

He does nothing about issues with bosses and even threatens you to close them.

A very clicky environment, you have to be a chosen one to get opportunities. That is very frustating!

It was the very best place I have ever worked. If I lived close enough, I would still work there.

I have never been so happy in any other job ever, it's the first time in my life where I don't feel like I'm even at work. It's a great place to be employed, I'm grateful to be here and look forward to my continued career here at Paypal.

WE'RE BUILDING A WORLD OF ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY. HELP US REIMAGINE MONEY.

At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and putting those we serve at the center of everything we do.

We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought – we mean everyone, everywhere at all times, regardless of background level or circumstance – and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.

Women at PayPal

This information is provided by PayPal

This information is provided by PayPal

• 5 sick leave days/year (average)

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • Recharge - creates a path for relaunching women back into the workforce after a career break

• 4 weeks partially paid maternity leave

• Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance
  • Special maternity parking

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Game room
  • Subsidized food
  • Care.com- a network of caregivers to assist families in finding ongoing occasional, and back-up care
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - provides counseling and consultation services designed to help you and your eligible family members with a wide range of personal, emotional or financial issues.
  • Give Time - Through our charitable giving initiative—PayPal Gives— employees are encouraged to participate in their local communities; eligible employees will be paid 100% of base pay for up to five days per year to volunteer at a qualifying community based organization.
  • Pet Insurance
  • Legal Insurance

PayPal has no jobs listed at this time.