PayPal

3.5
3.4
3.4
2.8

Comments

This company laid off several employees less than two weeks ago. Amongst the individuals whose jobs had been eliminated, several were women who are breastfeeding, expecting, or on some type of FMLA. In my time of employment there I was denied a raise for being pregnant as my employer stated they could not guarantee I would return after having my child. Once I had returned from maternity leave (Which the third party organization they used to coordinate the leave threatened my job on several occasions) I was later denied a raise for improper use of time as I was breastfeeding and was not made aware of any policy as PayPal didn't have one.

Certain functions had female representation whereas others did not. It would be great to see woman and diversity among departments not just as a company as a whole. Otherwise, you can see the obvious Burroughs/Segregation.

PayPal offers amazing benefits including paid paternity leave, paid sabbatical, great health insurance, flex spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, etc. My only complaint is the lack of opportunity for advancement among women in my department specifically, very much a good ole' boys club mentality. I cannot speak to other departments.

While PayPal maternity leave policy is best in class for the US, their mothers (nursing rooms) need improvement. Many lack sinks (much needed for rinsing pump parts in sanitized fashion) and sofas (for pumping comfortably). Most importantly, the rooms are not reservable, which often places Moms in conflict with one another when one Moms parts are locked into the room while another Mom pumps. These are simple improvements, but would make a tremendous difference in the work-life quality of nursing Moms.

They used to use high-end female hygiene products. But they got rid of that I guess it wasn't cost-effective to be comfortable

WE'RE BUILDING A WORLD OF ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY. HELP US REIMAGINE MONEY.

At PayPal, we believe that now is the time to democratize financial services so that moving and managing money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent. We are driven by this purpose, and we uphold our cultural values of collaboration, innovation, wellness and inclusion as our guide for making decisions and conducting business every day. It is our duty and privilege to be customer champions and putting those we serve at the center of everything we do.

We are one team that respects and values diversity of thought – we mean everyone, everywhere at all times, regardless of background level or circumstance – and we actively seek to create an energizing workplace that brings out the best in all of us. If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.

Women at PayPal

This information is provided by PayPal

This information is provided by PayPal

• 5 sick leave days/year (average)

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • Recharge - creates a path for relaunching women back into the workforce after a career break

• 4 weeks partially paid maternity leave

• Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance
  • Special maternity parking

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Game room
  • Subsidized food
  • Care.com- a network of caregivers to assist families in finding ongoing occasional, and back-up care
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - provides counseling and consultation services designed to help you and your eligible family members with a wide range of personal, emotional or financial issues.
  • Give Time - Through our charitable giving initiative—PayPal Gives— employees are encouraged to participate in their local communities; eligible employees will be paid 100% of base pay for up to five days per year to volunteer at a qualifying community based organization.
  • Pet Insurance
  • Legal Insurance

PayPal has no jobs listed at this time.