Get Matched

3.7 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
3.5 Female Representation in Top Leadership
3.5 Salary Satisfaction
3.2 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

While PayPal maternity leave policy is best in class for the US, their mothers (nursing rooms) need improvement. Many lack sinks (much needed for rinsing pump parts in sanitized fashion) and sofas (for pumping comfortably). Most importantly, the rooms are not reservable, which often places Moms in conflict with one another when one Moms parts are locked into the room while another Mom pumps. These are simple improvements, but would make a tremendous difference in the work-life quality of nursing Moms.

They used to use high-end female hygiene products. But they got rid of that I guess it wasn't cost-effective to be comfortable

Multiple women made claims about repeated sexual harassment from leadership, and from other male employees. After back and forth with their HR department, all women were told "there was no evidence" and "nothing can be done" to prevent it. Sexual harassment still continues to this day. Was asked by upper management if we had "imagined it" or "brought on" the harassment upon ourselves by our attitudes. Would not recommend for someone who has been abused in the past and looking for a safe work place.

I've found PayPal to be very supportive of women and our unique work/life balance needs. Our health care plans and time off policies are structured to recognize the needs of families, and I love that fathers get paternity time off too!

We offer a lot of internal training opportunities, and have mentorship programs to support professional growth. PayPal is very unique in their culture and are light years ahead of other companies I've worked at.

Best place to work!!! Hands down.

We're building a world of economic opportunity. Help us as we democratize money.

We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards, empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect.

We are one team, with values centered around creativity and innovation, inclusion, collaboration, and wellness of each individual. Our PayPal culture is one of social innovation and diversity, and we aspire to give back to our communities through local and global programs.

If you’re ready to shape the future of money, join the team at PayPal. We're proud to work here. You will be too.

Women at PayPal

This information is provided by PayPal

This information is provided by PayPal

• 5 sick leave days/year (average)

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • Recharge - creates a path for relaunching women back into the workforce after a career break

• 4 weeks partially paid maternity leave

• Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance
  • Special maternity parking

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Game room
  • Subsidized food
  • Care.com- a network of caregivers to assist families in finding ongoing occasional, and back-up care
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - provides counseling and consultation services designed to help you and your eligible family members with a wide range of personal, emotional or financial issues.
  • Give Time - Through our charitable giving initiative—PayPal Gives— employees are encouraged to participate in their local communities; eligible employees will be paid 100% of base pay for up to five days per year to volunteer at a qualifying community based organization.
  • Pet Insurance
  • Legal Insurance

PayPal has no jobs listed at this time.