Posted 2 months ago on Aug. 28, 2020

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:

Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Team

Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.

Your Career

The Senior Product Marketing Manager for Prisma Cloud, Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) will be the voice of Prisma Cloud and drive its rapid growth in the cloud security space, specifically aligned to solutions across Cloud Service Providers and Partners. Prisma Cloud is the industry’s leading Cloud Native Security Platform enabling comprehensive full-stack cloud native security for modern applications built within public and private clouds.

This role will work closely with other PMMs and cross-functional stakeholders to create, implement and execute the product marketing strategy aligned to CSPs and core partners like Red Hat. This includes announcements on new and notable integrations with CSP and Partner solutions, building collateral and presentations on how Prisma Cloud aligns to CSPs, and speaking on the benefits of Prisma Cloud, as well as enabling our sales and channel partners.

Your Impact

• Build strong product marketing content, including blogs, videos, and presentations, aligned to CSPs and Partners

• Translate product capabilities into simple, compelling messages that resonate with customers and build awareness

• Present at CSP and Partner events, highlighting how Prisma Cloud enables “better together” security with our core partners

• Partner with the broader marketing team to amplify our message, increase product adoption and engagement, and provide customer education

• Identify metrics and drive regular communication on progress for the product marketing team and the broader marketing team

• Understand CSP security landscape

• Identify the tools or capabilities needed to increase sales and channel impact and performance

• Be a subject matter expert and a go-to resource for the sales field as they position Prisma Cloud on AWS, Azure, GCP and solutions like Red Hat OpenShift

Qualifications

Your Experience

• 3-5 years of product marketing experience is required.

• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.

• Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings.

• Experience with information/cyber security products is required.

• Deep understanding of customers’ needs and market dynamics specific to cloud infrastructure and cloud security

• Strong knowledge of CSP architectures, as well as native CSP security tooling.

• Strong knowledge of the competitive landscape, including markets such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), Cloud Workload Protection Platforms (CWPP)

• Understanding of cloud architectures and security/DevSecOps practices is required.

• Experience with CI/CD tools, Docker or Kubernetes, or related technologies is desirable.

• Experience marketing cloud products and technologies is desirable.

• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is desirable.

• Any cloud certification is desirable (e.g. Certified AWS Professional, AWS, Cloud Practitioner, MTA Certification; MCSA Certification, Google Cloud Certified)

Additional Information

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.