At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We're seeking innovators - program managers who seek to bring new state-of-the-art products that do not exist today to market. We are looking for leaders who take ownership of their areas of focus and who are driven to pursue problems at every level. Collaboration is at the heart of our culture and we need candidates who can communicate at a high level and work well with multi-functional teams towards achieving a common goal.
As a key member of our Consumer Hardware Group, you will be responsible for managing processes and relationships for consumer devices with security features. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of our internal and beta programs. Working with cross functional teams to help provide testing and consumer feedback in order to drive product decisions.
You will work closely with the Product and QA team to help aggregate data and pull out key trends.
- Collaborate cross functionally across the program and product leadership to improve the way we track features and feedback
- Design, oversee and manage project surveys, tests, and plans for the beta program
- Track device and account requests and distribution
- Evolve and improve the processes for beta testing, providing visibility and oversight into customer feedback
- Ensure a balanced and fully aligned perspective on testing progress and issues is effectively communicated throughout the company
Our team designs and builds hardware devices, networking technologies, software, and services for delivering on customer needs and wants, innovating with opinion to anticipate customer requirements. Our designs are beautiful, customer appropriate, and functional.
The products you work on are new to Palo Alto Networks, so you are entrepreneurial and hands-on in your engineering approach while helping to craft a vision and being a key member to execute on that vision.
We contribute to Palo Alto Networks being the fastest growing cybersecurity company in the world by understanding the evolution of cyberattacks and designing products to keep users safer and more secure.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge the status quo of cybersecurity. We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, please visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
- 2+ years in consumer device program, project or product management
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Consumer electronics experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to drive product decisions
- Experience in working with Quality Assurance on a consumer electronics product
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Must know bug or issue tracking system such as Jira
- Familiarity with using, debugging and troubleshooting devices and gadgets
- Bachelors or master’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Teammate who brings a can-do attitude to a dynamic working environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.