Posted 2 months ago on Sept. 2, 2020

Partner Technical Enablement Manager - Global Customer Support & Delivery

Full-time in Plano, TX

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

Your Career

Palo Alto Networks’ GCSD Partner Technical Enablement Manager (PTEM) will be responsible for driving the technical enablement initiatives of Support Delivery Partners and function as an interface with the Center of Excellence (COE) globally.

The successful candidate must be collaborative self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to train on Palo Alto Networks Enterprise and Cloud solutions. In addition, a successful candidate will identify training needs, develop effective solutions, and execute enablement programs through completion.  The successful candidate will have a familiarity with Virtualization and Cloud technologies, Technical support best practices and an ability to create processes for optimization of Support Delivery.

Responsibilities:

• Primary owner of the technical enablement of our Support Delivery Partners, driving outcomes as required by Global Customer Support Delivery.
  • Assist in the development and execution of Training modules designed to elevate the career of Partner TSEs.
  • Work with Partner Enablement Engineer to deliver and optimize core curriculum and participate in skills assessment measurements.
  • Assist the implementation and ongoing delivery of training programs, and their continuous improvement.
  • Develop KPIs that measure adoption and effectiveness of the training programs.
  • Work closely with key members of the Center of Excellence (COE) sites like Escalation Engineer (Tier 3), Escalation TAC, SMEs and Engineering to enable and guide the Partner TSEs.
  • Responsible for coordinating regular meetings between the key Technical groups at COE and Partner teams.

Qualifications

Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Networks or similar experience
  • 10+ year experience of working Network Security Support environments.
  • 5+ year experience in technical training development and delivery experience
  • Experience leveraging various learning tools and media to provide optimal learning
  • Ability to think out of the box to develop structured training plans, actions, and measurable metrics
  • Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others.
  • Strong verbal and written communications skills with an ability to build rapport and credibility with technical and business audiences
  • Strong presentation skills
  • Ability to work with a diverse group of people of different skills, backgrounds

Additional Information

Our Commitment:

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.