Posted a month ago on Sept. 24, 2020

Sr. Director, Programs and Special Initiatives, Prisma Cloud

Full-time in Santa Clara, CA

Company Description

At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.

Your Career
The Prisma Special Initiatives and Programs role will act as a senior-level partner to the SVP of Prisma GTM to help drive activities, projects and strategies  across the cross functional Prisma organization and represent the Prisma organization within the company. The successful candidate will create, develop and execute strategic, cross-functional projects, representing the SVP of Prisma GTM in many situations.

This leadership role will also be responsible for articulating and  communicating the Prisma GTM programs, strategy, initiatives and decisions to key stakeholders including, but not limited to leadership staff, other organizations within the company as well as represent Prisma to external partners, channel and key relationships.

We’re looking for a Sr. Director-level individual who is highly organized, proactive, and possesses both a strategic mindset and strong attention to detail. The role involves supporting the Prisma GTM SVP, to run the cadence of our global GTM businesses and drive through most day-to-day decision making.

This is a strategic role (not administrative) for someone who wants to be at the intersection of Strategy and Operations. If you're interested in being a GM someday and want exposure and direct impact to executive decision-making, x-functional problem solving and mission critical projects that will impact the trajectory of the whole company - this is the right job for you!

Your Impact

• Partner with Prisma GTM SVP on a range of mission critical,  highly visible topics for the company and in building Prisma Cloud Business
  • Help run the cadence for our strategic decision-making including supporting QBRs, strategic forums, major decision meetings, etc. while making sure key actions and decisions are being driven by the right stakeholders to achieve targeted outcomes
  • Drive semi-annual/annual goal setting, drive alignment on goals for the organization, and institute the monitoring needed.
  • Help Prisma GTM leadership understand and respond to strategic, organizational, cultural and operational blind spots, by bringing an outside-in view.
  • Support the Prisma GTM SVP in building out our process infrastructure (documentation, templates, decision-making models, action item capture, etc.) and provide non-administrative Programs leadership to ensure we're running smoothly
  • Partner with internal constituents including company executives as well as the sales, services, finance, marketing, product, human resources, and analytics teams
  • Support the creation of mission-critical presentations for the Prisma GTM SVP, GTM Strategy including but not limited to Board Decks, All-Hands materials, etc.
  • Recommend and implement new programs, processes, and analytics so we become incrementally better at running our GTM organization and build a high performance culture
  • Drive cross-product activities that span multiple cross-functional organizations. Coordinate and execute decisions and communicate as needed to appropriate constituents to ensure alignment and accountability
  • Orchestrate and manage an effective rhythm of the Prisma organization and optimize continuously in pursuit of leanness, agility and impact.

Qualifications

Your Experience

• 10+ years of relevant work experience
  • Strong undergrad academic credentials and a history of early career success or MBA graduate from a top-tier business school
  • Effective verbal and written communication ability and comfortable with both business and technical discussions with senior audiences
  • Successful track record of Project or Program Management and comfort independently driving the process for multi-faceted efforts with many stakeholders
  • Collaborative team player willing to go beyond strategy in order to support execution and realization
  • Fluency in developing executive ready slides, leading analysis and data-driven insight generation efforts is critical
  • Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments with minimal supervision
  • Experience in managing confidential and private information with discretion, judgment and diplomacy
  • Expertise in the enterprise technology and knowledge of the market is a plus but not required
  • Additional relevant experience with large transformations including PMO is a plus
  • Experience partnering effectively with cross-functional teams and leaders up to the C-level.
  • Ability to work across multiple functions - including Communications, PR, Sales, Marketing, Finance, People, Legal and Operations.
  • Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
  • Effective Program Management skills, with demonstrated ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives.
  • Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills, and drive for results.

Additional Information

All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.

We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.

Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.