- Basic understanding of the partner business model and common financial pain points, such as profit margin, cash-flow, utilization, and days sales outstanding
- Experience working closely with channel partners: resellers and distributors
- Ability to quickly obtain strong overall Palo Alto Networks product knowledge and redistribute that knowledge
- Has public speaking experience
- Can develop technical business plans and execute those plans
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
- Experience with, or knowledge of modern data center and public cloud infrastructure and technology
- Modern network threats and malware
- Network forensics and incident response
- Automation and orchestration tools and technologies
- Endpoint security products and technologies
- Relevant industry certifications – eg. SANS, CISSP, CCIE, etc.
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with an ultimate goal being to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sale of our products.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.