At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is scaling its world-class business organization and looking for its next senior leader in the area of large systems integration partnerships. Our security services are successful both in the market as well as at preventing attackers, the landscape is continually changing and in need of innovative leadership. Helping our customers realize the benefits of our products and services requires partnerships with the largest Systems Integrators globally.
As the Ecosystems leader for the Strata Business Unit, you will be responsible for developing the overall ecosystems strategy, plan and targets for partners of all types (SI, SP, Managed Services, Product Partnerships and Channel). You’ll be responsible for evolving our strategy for partner engagement and its implementation and leading a global team responsible for the execution.
- Defining the strategy across all types of partners - Global System Integrators, Service Providers, Managed Service Providers, Distribution Channel Partners and Technology Partners
- Defining and managing a comprehensive partner program for the Strata business unit across all partner types
- Defining and managing to specific revenue goals with GTM partners working jointly with our Theater teams and route to market teams.
- Creating and managing specific offerings and solutions to take to market through our GTM partners, working together with our Product and GTM teams
- Creating joint GTM plans and joint investment plans with our strategic partners
- Defining and managing to specific product roadmap and integration goals with Tech partners working jointly with our Product and GTM teams
- Ensuring our GTM partners are building the necessary capabilities in demand generation, sales engagement and customer success to deliver to our joint goals
- Enabling these partners with the necessary sales and technical enablement
- Working with Product and Partner Marketing to position and communicate the value of partnerships to both partners and end-customers
- Working with our Global Customer Success teams to ensure our partners can successfully deliver value to customers and have the necessary training and access to tools
- Developing the overall business planning, setting of annual/quarterly goals and consistent measurement across all Partner types
- Experience in global leadership roles focused on partnerships - defining offerings, capacity, GTM and solutions
- Experience in one or more of the following: Consulting Services, Business Process Outsourcing or Information Technology solutions, services, and markets including knowledge of competitive offerings
- Experience in consulting, cloud, Internet and/or early stage companies
- Drive to grow existing business and also develop new, innovative, and disruptive partnerships
- Strong domain expertise with Global Systems Integrators or similar global scale partnerships
- Significant experience building and launching enterprise class cloud-based products and services .Strong desire to take ownership of the full partner lifecycle
- Experience growing and managing a strong, partnership management team
- Strong go to market and business analysis skills
- Executive presence and ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing transformational solutions
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyber threats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.