Posted 2 months ago on Aug. 31, 2020

SASR (Strategic Accounts Sales Rep) Renewals Manager

Full-time in Plano, TX

Company Description

Our Mission

At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.

We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovator

Your Career

Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Manager for our Americas Renewals team. The ideal candidate will manage a team of highly driven salespeople, and assist them with growing the renewals flow: through up-selling, cross-selling and identifying deeper opportunities within the customer base. Our business is growing very quickly and with it, our renewals base has grown as well. We’re in search of a candidate that will be responsible for tracking sales activities, providing sales projections, and creating/analyzing metrics that drive results. This position reports to the Vice President of Global Renewals, and is based in our Plano, TX office.

Your Impact

• Motivate and manage Inside Sales professionals to drive pipeline development and revenues through sales efforts leveraging the partner network
  • Coaching and development of subordinates
  • Supervise and close on large deals through to completion
  • Development of metrics and reporting, by gathering the needs of management and delivering useful reports
  • Coordinate, direct and monitor the outbound efforts of assigned Renewals Representatives by tracking and reporting weekly activities.
  • Collaborate with Global Renewals Leader to identify strategies to achieve sales goals and uncover new, high value opportunities
  • Provide accurate, ongoing reporting through the continuous update and maintenance of necessary reports in Salesforce.com
  • Experience working inside a renewable revenue business with direct customer contact and channel contact an assigned quota, measuring employees on behavior and analytics, coaching and developing direct reports
  • Manage and develop new processes

Qualifications

Your Experience

• 6+ years’ renewals/sales experience and 3+ year’s management experience: managing a renewals or sales team
  • Experience in enterprise renewals /sales
  • Experience with channel /partner sales model
  • Proven to consistently achieve sales goals through your leadership
  • Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, as well as adapt to changing needs
  • Experience in hiring, developing and retaining talent
  • Excellent communication skills; the ability to build cross-functional relationships
  • Strong organizational and analytical skills; the ability to work on many projects concurrently
  • Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills
  • Proven track record of forecasting

Additional Information

The Team

Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.

As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.

We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@paloaltonetworks.com.

Videos To Watch