Olive Garden

1.9
1.9
1.8
1.8

Comments

S.P was the absolute worst manager I've ever had the displeasure to work with. Time to retire or choose a better job for yourself and stop making your employees' lives miserable!

The store that I work in has a female general manager and 3 assistant managers 2 of which are also female, one is male. We are rated the top store in our region. We have a mostly female based staff however we do have many males that work within the company as well. The scheduling is flexible, you are allotted sick time, vacation time, benefits, maternity leave, there is also a company bank that can be used for employees in need. The company offers unbiased promotions and as a female it is extremely easy to move up within the company into a management position. The staff is wonderful and the management team is great.

It's hell. Don't work there.

It's a fun place to work if you have good co workers. Our management is very disrespectful in that I have to ask them something or remind them of said thing 4 separate times in a shift to get them to respond to me. Sometimes they just blatantly ignore me. It becomes incredible frustrating when it's an important issue involving more people than just myself.

The overall mentality is very misogynistic. I habe seen some positive improvements in the last 2 decades, but I think that may due more to the fact that I've gotten older. I'm less of a target because I'm not 22 anymore.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Olive Garden?