Olive Garden

2.6
2.0
1.7
1.7

Comments

Lots of sexism here. Management is all male, and they pick favorites/consequences differ based on gender. It’s been very frustrating working here, as a woman.

Enjoy working for Darden the company, but as far as working with the people and managers not so much. I have been able to work my way into the hours I want(for the most part) I’ve also gotten a couple raises, but some of the people I work with make it hard to want to go to work. When I tell the managers about situations I’m mostly blown off. I always work hard and am always willing to do more than what is asked of me, but yet I’m treated differently than my coworkers.

Great place to get your foot in the door with serving

Difficult for Mother’s of smaller children with unreliable or inconsistent childcare

Many women in all departments, probably more women than men, yet of 5 managers, there's only one woman.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Olive Garden?