Olive Garden

2.4
2.0
1.7
1.7

Comments

It is a nice place to work, but I am not fully satisfied with my job growth here.

Great place to learn intensive time management skills along with customer retention and customer relationship management.

Obvious disparities in how you are treated. I left BECAUSE of the imbalance and bias.

Don't bother if you have skills, compassion or talent, someone else will get the pay & credit.

S.P was the absolute worst manager I've ever had the displeasure to work with. Time to retire or choose a better job for yourself and stop making your employees' lives miserable!

The store that I work in has a female general manager and 3 assistant managers 2 of which are also female, one is male. We are rated the top store in our region. We have a mostly female based staff however we do have many males that work within the company as well. The scheduling is flexible, you are allotted sick time, vacation time, benefits, maternity leave, there is also a company bank that can be used for employees in need. The company offers unbiased promotions and as a female it is extremely easy to move up within the company into a management position. The staff is wonderful and the management team is great.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Olive Garden?