Northrop Grumman logo

Northrop Grumman

3.0 | Falls Church, VA | Defense & Space | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Northrop Grumman are based on 1,757 ratings from 121 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Northrop Grumman. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Northrop Grumman:
From Northrop Grumman:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Northrop Grumman. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Northrop Grumman logo

The Value of Performance

Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, C4ISR, strike, and logistics and modernization to customers worldwide.

At Northrop Grumman, our work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology helps protect.

Here you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, respectful, and collaborative.

Wherever you work in the company and whatever your role, we’re united by our mission to help protect the world we live in.

Let’s do the work that matters – together.

Mission: Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of systems and technologies that ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies. As the technology leader, we will define the future of defense - from undersea to outer space, and in cyberspace.

Career opportunities: http://www.northropgrumman.com/Careers/Pages/default.aspx

Recent Awards

Catalyst Award for groundbreaking corporate initiatives that are advancing women in business, 2018

Perfect score of 100 percent on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 2017

Best of the Best - Top Veteran-Friendly Companies, U.S. Veterans Magazine, 2017

Top 50 Companies for Diversity - Number 29 overall, based on objective analysis of 183 separate factors, using data from a 300-question survey, Diversity Inc., 2017

Sustainability Leader, Dow Jones Sustainability Index, 2017

100 Best Corporate Citizens - Number 55, based on companies delivering on their commitments to transparency and accountability, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, 2016

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Northrop Grumman

Board

Executive

Jobs at Northrop Grumman

Full-time | Lorton, VA
Full-time | Azusa, CA
Full-time | Mc Lean, VA
Northrop Grumman is a defense & space company headquartered in the Falls Church, VA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Northrop Grumman has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,757 ratings from 121 current or former employees. 25 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Northrop Grumman and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.