Get Matched

2.6 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
2.4 Wellness Initiatives
2.2 Social Activities and Environment
1.9 Ability to Telecommute

Comments

I have seen the aftermath of many harassment complaints. When it is a woman reporting harassment the minimum is done and it is only done because it must be. Eyes are rolled. Threatening notes on cars are dismissed as the woman over reacting, though she is allowed to park in a different, much less safe, parking lot. One woman was shouted at. The male coworker made comments about her body, what she was wearing. He admitted to the derogatory and objevtifying comments. She was visibly frightened. He was told not to speak to her anymore. Issue resolved. I was threatened by a coworker while doing my job and was told by HR to have a talk with the coworker who made the threats about maintaining a professional work environment. Nothing was said to him. The few times a male has made a complaint. Often about something indirect. Don't misunderstand me in saying that an indirect threat is not a threat, it absolutely is, but women have been shouted at very explicitly with little to no repercussions. When a male receives the slightest harassment, or threatening language the perpetrator of the offence is fired. Women do not have the luxury of feeling safe at work.

Love my company!

Besides the retail hours, this is an excellent place to work.

Great compensation for retail position.

I love working for Nordstrom

Work in HR or Recruiting for Nordstrom?