Nordstrom

3.2 | Seattle, WA | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Nordstrom are based on 11,415 ratings from 792 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Nordstrom. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Nordstrom:
From Nordstrom:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Nordstrom. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Nordstrom Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Nordstrom?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Nordstrom who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Nordstrom

Nordstrom has no jobs listed at this time.

Nordstrom is a retail company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Nordstrom has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 11,415 ratings from 792 current or former employees. 109 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Nordstrom and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.