Nordstrom

3.2 | Seattle, WA | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Nordstrom are based on 10,389 ratings from 721 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Nordstrom. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

If you’re willing to put in the effort, Nordstrom offers wonderful opportunities for career growth. Overall, the best retailer to work for.

Favoritism is huge here. You aren’t praised if you’re a good worker or know a lot or even have been with the company for a while. Need to be a suck up.

Nordstrom is a commission based shark tank. They will turn a blind eye to any policy violation or unethical tactic as long as it results in profit. I have worked there twice 5 years apart and would not affiliate with that organization again under any circumstances. It’s a toxic culture that rewards and promotes bullies. If Scientology sold apparel..it would be Nordstom.

This company looks great on you resume and has a great work environment.

Nordstrom is a great place to work and has great benefits. Regular employees should be paid a better living wage especially with the rising cost of living. The wage gap between executives and regular employees is far too large. But otherwise Nordstrom is a good place to work.

The Nordstrom Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Nordstrom?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Nordstrom who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Nordstrom

Nordstrom has no jobs listed at this time.

Nordstrom is a retail company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Nordstrom has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 10,389 ratings from 721 current or former employees. 99 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Nordstrom and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.