Nike

3.3 | Beaverton, OR | Sporting Goods | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Nike are based on 2,298 ratings from 160 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Nike . First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

At Nike, it is FAR more important who you know than what you know. If you're not in the "cool crowd" it's exceedingly difficult to accomplish the role for which you were hired. Being smart isn't "cool" and work product that is thrown together as a "working draft" is preferred to something that is well-thought through. Be very careful about joining this company if you are a high-performer - I found the single hardest thing about working at Nike was keeping my patience.

Nike itself is a great company but the retail aspect of it is definitely lacking. There’s lack of growth within the company and hours are scarce. Everyone starts at seasonal and it take years to move up in positions. I’d expect this at a corporate job but not in just retail. Discount is nice and the laid back atmosphere too. But still a lot of growing that Nike needs to do in their retail environment.

Retail management was full of men and they had entitlement issues that don’t necessarily represent the entire company but more than negatively impacted my time there.

Great company to work for

Consistent chaos and poor management. Growth focus without infrastructure to support it. No focus on mental health or sustainability, despite the sport brand name. Unhealthy startup culture that values and overworks overachievers. No positive feedback. Mysterious advancement pathways. Repeated issues with hushed firings.

The Nike Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Nike ?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Nike who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Nike

Nike has no jobs listed at this time.

Nike is a sporting goods company headquartered in the Beaverton, OR area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Nike has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 2,298 ratings from 160 current or former employees. 26 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Nike and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.