NFP logo

NFP

3.7 | New York City, NY | Insurance | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for NFP are based on 630 ratings from 42 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at NFP. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From NFP:
From NFP:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at NFP. Your review can help other women find great companies.

NFP logo

NFP is a leading insurance broker and consultant that cares deeply about our employees' and clients' well-being.

We're honest, hardworking, dedicated professionals who love what we do and strive to lead by example. But what truly defines us is that for us, business is personal.

At the end of the day, our vision isn't a financial metric or a top 10 list. It's that when you hear "NFP," you think of a world-class company that's authentic, genuine and real. One whose expertise and scale are only matched by its passion for building lifelong relationships.

We believe in building strong personal relationships based on trust, transparency and open communication. This delivers the best possible solutions for our clients and creates the best possible work environment for our 5,000 employees.

NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 200 sales offices across Canada, the U.K. and the U.S.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by NFP

Board

Executive

This information is provided by NFP

• 18 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Family Medical Leave Act
  • Medical, Dental & Vision
  • Bereavement Leave

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Frequent social activities

Jobs at NFP

NFP has no jobs listed at this time.

NFP is an insurance company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. NFP has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 630 ratings from 42 current or former employees. 7 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like NFP and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.