NFP

3.7 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
3.5 Ability to Telecommute
3.2 Salary Satisfaction
2.5 Company Responsiveness

Comments

I feel that my company tries at the corporate level to provide equal access to self learning and job openings, but at the local level it's a different story. Only a select few are actually encouraged and given the time to take advantage of those learning opportunities. As far as jobs go, women are encouraged to move sideways or up in the support roles while men are put in the higher paying active sales and marketing roles. Also, I've been with the company going on two years and I'm lucky I live in a state where minimum wage is $10 an hour or I'd be broke.

NFP cares about their employees and their personal and professional growth. I enjoy working for a company where my voice is heard and appreciated and I'm encouraged to learn and grow so that I can be successful in my career and benefit the company through those achievements.

NFP has been working towards advancing women leaders throughout the company and building great career paths for all employees. We strive for a diverse workforce to bring innovation to our thought process and employment practices as well as to our clients. We think business is personal!

while there is work to be done, I beleive NFP and its leadership want to help craft a place where all people regardless of gender, race or ethnicity can be successful!

NFP is a leading insurance broker and consultant that cares deeply about our employees' and clients' well-being.

We're honest, hardworking, dedicated professionals who love what we do and strive to lead by example. But what truly defines us is that for us, business is personal.

At the end of the day, our vision isn't a financial metric or a top 10 list. It's that when you hear "NFP," you think of a world-class company that's authentic, genuine and real. One whose expertise and scale are only matched by its passion for building lifelong personal relationships.

We believe in building strong personal relationships based on trust, transparency and open communication. This delivers the best possible solutions for our clients and creates the best possible work environment for our employees.

NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 160 sales offices across the country.

Women at NFP

This information is provided by NFP

Executive

This information is provided by NFP

• 18 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• Family Medical Leave Act
  • Medical, Dental & Vision
  • Bereavement Leave

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Frequent social activities

NFP has no jobs listed at this time.