Get Matched

4.1 Flexible Work Hours
4.0 Female Representation in Top Leadership
3.9 Ability to Telecommute
3.9 Salary Satisfaction

Comments

NFP cares about their employees and their personal and professional growth. I enjoy working for a company where my voice is heard and appreciated and I'm encouraged to learn and grow so that I can be successful in my career and benefit the company through those achievements.

NFP has been working towards advancing women leaders throughout the company and building great career paths for all employees. We strive for a diverse workforce to bring innovation to our thought process and employment practices as well as to our clients. We think business is personal!

while there is work to be done, I beleive NFP and its leadership want to help craft a place where all people regardless of gender, race or ethnicity can be successful!

NFP is a leader in the delivery of benefits solutions for companies of all sizes and in the delivery of life insurance and wealth management solutions for high net worth individuals.

At NFP, our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We’re a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual insurance and wealth management solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. Our registered investment adviser and broker-dealers empower independent financial advisors with integrated technology, subject matter expertise and a suite of customized services.

We build relationships.
NFP has more than 3,600 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We have become one of the largest insurance brokerage, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals.

We take your success personally.
At NFP, a team of leaders, mentors and all-around great people is ready to introduce you to opportunity in every sense of the word. We’re big enough to give you lots of room to grow — and smart enough to give you the support you need to do it successfully.

We consider ourselves an equal-visibility employer.
The people who work hard get noticed, quickly. Good ideas are recognized as good ideas no matter who thinks of them, and advancement comes with effort instead of years at a desk. But you won't be going at it solo because we serve as a team. With all of our resources and experts behind you, you can make a real difference to the business, to your clients and your community.

NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 150+ sales offices across the country.

Women at NFP

This information is provided by NFP

Executive

This information is provided by NFP

• 18 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• Family Medical Leave Act
  • Medical, Dental & Vision
  • Bereavement Leave

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Frequent social activities

NFP has no jobs listed at this time.