Time for a better workplace?
Get matched to jobs at companies that have what you're looking for
Get My Job Matches

New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene

3.4 | New York City, NY | Hospital & Health Care | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene are based on 165 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene:
From New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene

New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene has no jobs listed at this time.

New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 5001 to 10000 employees. New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 165 ratings from 12 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.