Get Matched

4.0 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
4.0 Wellness Initiatives
3.8 Family Growth Support
3.8 Maternity and Adoptive Leave

Comments

Mode is really invested in creating an inclusive and diverse workplace that supports women and minority groups. More so than any other company I've been at, Mode is very concerned with professional development. With a strong focus on mentorship and a generous conference travel policy, everyone here is really given the tools to succeed. The majority of leadership are women too, which is encouraging!

This is an amazing place to work as a woman. Currently every non-founding manager is a woman, and the company puts a ton of effort into building a respectful culture where everyone can be comfortable and thrive. Definitely not your typical bro-y Bay area startup.

Also, it's a great place to learn -- everyone's super helpful and willing to take time out of their day to teach you whatever you need, and every employee gets a fully paid conference trip anywhere in the world every year.

Great place to work for women! All of our founders are men, but every other manager at the company is female. We are early so we don't have all the structured programs that a more mature company would, but this has been a very supportive place to grow into a management role and build my career. Would highly recommend.

Mode--Analytics for Data-Driven Companies

Mode is building the most advanced cloud analytics platform to make businesses and communities more data driven. Analysts use Mode to analyze data, build visualizations, and share work with colleagues. Companies love the product because their analysts are able to quickly make data more useful to more people.

We work hard for our coworkers sitting next to us and for our customers around the world. This starts internally: together we're creating a culture that embraces diversity, learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.

As a Mode employee, you can expect flexible PTO, excellent health benefits, a relaxed work environment, top-notch equipment and tools, AnyPerk accounts, unlimited meetings with our Chief Puppy Officer, company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies, and free in-office meals shared together at our ever-growing lunch table.

Women at Mode Analytics

• Frequent social activities
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Mode Analytics has no jobs listed at this time.