Minted

3.4 | Oakland, CA | Internet | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Minted are based on 98 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Minted. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Minted:
From Minted:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Minted. Your review can help other women find great companies.

About Minted

Minted is a lifestyle brand and design marketplace connecting you with the world’s best artists to create something one of a kind. Minted crowdsources graphic design and artwork from a global community of independent artists and sells these as products addressing the $10 billion stationery market, $48 billion art market, and $100 billion home decor market.

Minted’s mission is to enable the design independence of both consumers and artists around the world, and the company is a platform for the strongest emerging artists in the world to be seen and discovered.We aim to build a lasting brand representing the most commercially successful design community in the world. Minted was founded by successful serial entrepreneur Mariam Naficy.

Minted is located in a beautiful office in downtown San Francisco and is backed by Benchmark Capital, IDG Ventures SF, Menlo Ventures, and angel investors including Marissa Mayer formerly of Yahoo and Jeremy Stoppelman of Yelp. Minted is comprised of an experienced and entrepreneurial team. We come from Google, Amazon, Microsoft, eBay, Yahoo, and Goldman Sachs and numerous disruptive startups. We are a passionate, creative, ambitious team. We provide a great opportunity to work with a stellar team and on a world-changing mission, all supported by a proven business model.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Minted

Jobs at Minted

Full-time | San Francisco, CA
Minted is an internet company headquartered in the Oakland, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Minted has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 98 ratings from 8 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Minted and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.