Microsoft

3.5 | Redmond, WA | Computer Software | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Microsoft are based on 4,763 ratings from 318 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Microsoft. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Microsoft is overall an amazing company to work for.

It's a fantastic place to work if you are willing to live and breath Microsoft culture. I would only leave if I could find somewhere I could have more flexible hours because retail requires you to be available on weekends. It is truly the best company I've worked for and would never want to leave. Pay is great, benefits are top of the line and the company goes above and beyond to make sure employees are happy.

Overall, a good experience. I was encouraged by the opportunity for (and reporting to) female leadership.

Its been three months but overall I think the company is great. I think that because I am a woman I will get talked down to, teased or straight up ignored by other people in the org (usually outside of my team) which can be frustrating. I think with a company this large, you're going to get a higher number of jerks than you might at a smaller company.

don't work here.

The Microsoft Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Microsoft?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Microsoft who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Microsoft

Microsoft has no jobs listed at this time.

Microsoft is a computer software company headquartered in the Redmond, WA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Microsoft has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,763 ratings from 318 current or former employees. 80 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Microsoft and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.