Microsoft

Scores based on 4,531 ratings from 302 participants

Comments

Microsoft is overall an amazing company to work for.

It's a fantastic place to work if you are willing to live and breath Microsoft culture. I would only leave if I could find somewhere I could have more flexible hours because retail requires you to be available on weekends. It is truly the best company I've worked for and would never want to leave. Pay is great, benefits are top of the line and the company goes above and beyond to make sure employees are happy.

Overall, a good experience. I was encouraged by the opportunity for (and reporting to) female leadership.

Its been three months but overall I think the company is great. I think that because I am a woman I will get talked down to, teased or straight up ignored by other people in the org (usually outside of my team) which can be frustrating. I think with a company this large, you're going to get a higher number of jerks than you might at a smaller company.

don't work here.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Microsoft?